7

"The fuck?"

The air around you grew cold, nipping at your exposed skin. 

"That is no way to talk to your father." you look behind you as a giant man stands maybe 40 feet away, standing closer to the bottom of the large hill you were standing on.

"I'm- I'm not her." 

The man chuckles. "You can lie all you want, but you know where you must go now young one." he said as he began to make his way closer.

"Oh hell no. There is no fuckin way I'm gonna let yo ugly ass eat me you wrinkly bastard." you slowly back away, "You better back that ass up before I go psycho on you." 

His brow furrowed, "I am not sure this speak young one, but you seem very hostile. You know that this is the way it has to be."

"If you want to keep living, I suggest you stop getting closer."

A smile crept across his face, "Oh child, this will be fun." With that, you felt a stinging pain throughout your body as you were sent flying over the forest until you connected with a tall tree.

'Ohmygodohmygod' 

Your body hurt like a mother fucker, but you did not have time to think about that. You broke the spear in half with a good few kicks. You peek out of the leaves and see him drawing nearer. 

With a good few pulls of extra wood and a good poke for a test, you peek out as he came right up to the bundle of trees that you were hunkering down in. 

"This better fuckin work ." you wind back and launch the wooden pike into his left eye. It connected with a wet sloshing sound.

He yelled and reeled back. "Oh my child, you will not play these games!" he removed it and it fell to the ground, covered in ichor.

The world shook as he rushed towards you. Your mind raced as you fumbled down the tree trying to hit the ground before he hit you. 

Making your way through the thick brush underneath the trees, you were nearly numbed of all your senses, you couldn't see him, you couldn't hear him, and you damn well knew you weren't able to clearly think straight.

"Make yourself known child, you cannot hide forever!" he bellowed.

Ducking behind a tree, you slow your breath in hopes to regain mental control, but that was a stretch. As you pace your breathing and your thoughts, your skin begins to tear as the thorny vines stretch around you.

A small shriek slips from you lips as the golden ichor trickles down your body.

A large hand grabs the tree in its whole and crushes it slowly in his palm.

"You've made your last mistake little one..."

Your eyes are tearing up while the vines dig deeper into your skin, all hope sulking away.

A small glimmer of light quickly eases your thoughts.

"All great changes..."

His eye flickers, and you know that look.... uncertainty

"Are preceded by chaos."

With all the strength you possess, you break free of the vines entrapping you. Flying forward with a burst of energy, you shove the other half of the spear into the wide open eye of the aggressor.

You fall to the ground, weak yet unforgiving.

Crawling behind a nearby rock, you clench your fists, looking at the trail of ichor and organs that follow you. Your legs were left behind.