Methods

I will put methods that are popular and that are well known. Also you can do meditation before methods its optional. There is so many methods that you can use, but I won't put them all here because that will take forever to write about. 

The Raven Method: You have to lay in a starfish position and you start counting to 100 and say affirmation in between each number. When you finished counting up to 100, you will then visualize your dr and keep saying affirmations until you fall asleep. 

The Pillow Method: You put your script under your pillow. After that just keep saying affirmations until you fall asleep. 

The Alice in Wonderland Method: You visualize yourself from first person POV and imagine you sitting against a tree than imagine your comfort character running pass you. You then get up and follow them. You will see them falling into a hole. You will jump into the rabbit hole and imagine yourself falling down from it. You will land on the ground. You will see a key use it to unlock the door. You will see a bright light (also experience seeing flashing lights). You will then step into your dr bedroom and you will go to your dr bed and sleep on it. Keep visualizing your dr room until you fall asleep. 

The Heartbeat Method: This method involves you using your phone to play a heartbeat sound for 30 minutes (I recommend that you should, but if you want it be an hour or more you can do it). When you've found a heartbeat sound put it under you pillow. Now you imagine you are placing your head on your comfort characters chest. When the audio stops, now you will have to visualize/imagine that your comfort character asking you if you are ready to shift, say yes. Now your comfort character will lead you to a door and they will open it, leading you into your dr. 

Shimmy Shay aka Monique is one of the people who helped me getting closer to shifting. She has a playlist of shifting methods and tips on YouTube. Check her out!