"I know.. it's just flashbacks. I see myself getting knocked out and causing my temple to bleed, and waking up chained in handcuffs... it's just-" I shook my head to the side and physically shivered to rid the eerie feeling that chilled up my spine. "Scarring me."

"I've been so in love I forgot I ever did that to you, I can't believe I ever did that to you sweet pea." He grabbed my hand, and put it in his own and the waiter came back with our drinks.

'Talk about perfect timing.' My sarcastic subconscious rudely talked down the pretty and kind waiter. I almost slapped myself in the face for the unwelcome thoughts.

"I don't want that." Harry sneered, looking down at the rum.

"You ordered it, though?" The waiter didn't mean to argue or put up a front, she was just telling the truth.

"No, I didn't." Harry lied straight through his teeth, "now go fix me up something else, will you?"

"What would you like sir?" She wearily asked, biting her lip at Harry's intimidating fashion, the tattoos, the piercings. I'd even be intimidated if I was in her shoes. Hell, I was in her shoes once but the circumstances were different. Way, different.

"Surprise me." He shrugged, she nodded meekly before heading to the back, not before handing me the drink I ordered.

"You didn't have to do that, you know?" I remarked about him sending the rum back for something else. I was taking a two-second-sip from my drink, before setting it down on the velvet tablecloth.

"Well that's what I thought you wanted me to do." He shrugged his shoulders, not caring before holding a book in front of his face to almost shield it from something... or someone.

"Since when does my fiancé read?" I smirked at him, and he playfully shook his head to the side, pulling down the Fifty Shades of Grey cover from his face.

"It's a new hobby I'm trying out. I don't like it that much though." He shrugged, biting his lip and pulling the book back up to his face. Why can't he just admit that he likes reading?

"Wanna recreate one of the scenes?" I whispered lowly under my breath, stirred my drink around in my mouth before his eyes widened and he looked back up from his book.

"Excuse me?" He remarked, my face went red and I blushed away, hiding my rosy cheeks with the back of my hands.

"Never knew you had a dirty mouth." He bit down on his lower lip, but the waiter who had been standing there at our booth for an estimated amount of thirty seconds immediately ruined the sexual tension between me and Harry.

"Sorry... if I interrupted anything.." the beautiful woman just trying to do her job swallowed a lump in her throat. "Here is your drink, sir." The waiter said, handing the drink to Harry, she was way too kind to him.

"It's Mr. Styles to you, sugar." He winked, making her become flustered and rosy in the face just like I had been a few seconds ago. I rolled my eyes at his behavior, he loves playing with peoples minds.

"I'll tip you lots, honey." I smiled at her with her blue eyes flickering towards me, even though I wasn't paying for the meal since I didn't have any money. I'd make Harry give her a grand tip, poor woman.

"T-Thank you." She smiled, before taking our meal orders and clicking the ball of her pen down once she had been done scribbling the food we wanted on the notepad.

"You're such a dickhead, Harry." I scorched under my breath, the minute the waiter had left. My hand pounded lightly on the table, and the sinister Styles smirked.