27.

"Dear lord, when I get to heaven. Please let me bring my man."

***

"Faster

"Faster. Faster please." I begged, sinking my nails into the older man's back, most likely leaving a stinging trail, but I was too selfish to care.

Alexander easily complied, impaling me harder beneath him. I couldn't help the strangled moans that escaped my throat at the euphoric feeling of him hitting spots I didn't even know were there.

"You like that baby?" he asked, curling his hand around my throat. I couldn't form proper sentences so instead opted for whining pathetically, much to his satisfaction.

"Fuck, fuck yes. Keep clenching around me like that baby."

I was a simple girl. Alexander instructed, I listened.

My walls zealously clamped around his thick shaft, the sound of his raspy morning voice sent shock waves through my body.

The feeling of his hand tightly wrapped around my throat, as well as him fucking into me mercilessly caused my climax to approach me way faster than I had anticipated.

My body instinctively shuddered at hearing the dirty words that continuously spewed out of his experienced mouth. "Look at you." He spoke out, breath fanning my ear. "Cumming all over a married man's dick. You must be proud." He commented sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes as best as I could, grabbing his face and ensuring his eyes were locked onto mine. "It's a privilege for you to be fucking me. Not the other way around." I reminded the cocky man, running my tongue over my bottom lip.

My favourite man smirked knowingly and angled his head lower, attaching his pink lips to mine. Our lips fought for dominance and I brought my hands to his mop of black hair tugging on the soft strands—which I knew he loved.

His reaction was as I expected. A low groan was released from his lips and onto mine. He pulled back and rapidly flipped us over so I was on top of him.

"Come on piccola. Ride me." He suggested breathlessly. It took no convincing as I situated myself on top of the glorious man. Hissing at the intrusion in my sensitive pussy.

I could still feel myself spasming from when he woke me up with his tongue between my folds just ten minutes ago.

My vision was directed to Alex, staring in awe as the morning sun lightly cascaded over his dizzying features. His stubble was growing rapidly and I found myself more attracted to him, if that was even possible.

"Oh." I moaned leisurely, picking up the pace. His hands snaked their way to my bottom, striking the skin harshly, and most likely leaving a lasting mark.

My clit met his pelvis with every thrust and I threw my head back, breathing heavily. The rough, carnal sound of skin slapping could be heard echoing around my large room.