I don't want to shift tonight

Tonight was a full moon. Hope felt restless, she didn't have to turn but the urge was always strongest during these nights. Hope was sitting on her bed reading trying to take her mind off it when she heard a knock. Standing up Hope answered the door, Surprised to see Finch. "Finch what are you doing here?" Finch got straight to the point "It's a full moon tonight, I'm assuming that you will be shifting?" Hope nodded confused "Yeah, why?" Finch smiled "Okay good, I was just checking, will you be shifting in the cells?" Hope shook her head "No, I don't shift in the cells, seriously why are you asking?" Finch just shrugged as she answered "I don't want to leave you with Josie, since you've been back shes been.. diffrent. If you wasn't shifting tonight I was going to get her to sit in the cells with me and the pack". Hope looked at her questioningly "Different? And are you serious right now? you do know as a wolf your first instinct is to hunt vampires right? if one of you got out bit her she would die". Finch shook her head "It would be fine, she's magic if she was attacked she could just use a spell or something plus you would heal her, I'm not stupid. And yeah she's been distant". Hope was silent for a second contemplating ripping Finch's throat out for being so careless about Josie's safety but she chose against it "Well don't worry, I'm shifting so she will be fine and I'm sure it's nothing". Finch nodded before turning and walking in the direction of Hope's old room.

Hope was about to shut the door when she heard Lizzies voice down the corridor "Mikaelson, keep that door open". Hope stood Holding the door as Lizzie walked in Followed by Josie. Lizzie didn't even take two seconds to thank Hope as she turned to Josie and began speaking "Okay, So I'm thinking light and casual, but with a little bit of, I'm down to-" Lizzie was cut off by Josie "I'm not down to anything Lizzie I have a girlfriend". Lizzie turned looking at her sister smiling "Oh, no Josette, Its a full moon tonight, you have a pet. Have some fun, Find someone who isn't a wolf tonight and enjoy yourself". Hope was just watching the exchange amused before butting in "May I just say, I'm not a wolf tonight". Josie looked at Hope wide eyed and Lizzie looked at her with a raised eyebrow "Potential wolves by choice are off the table to". Hope turned to Lizzie and frowned "Well that's no fair". 

It was starting to get late and Josie was all dressed up along with Lizzie when Alaric walked in "Girls, I know you have plans, but you need to do your duty's first". Lizzie sighed and rolled her eyes and Josie nodded as the both responded "Yes dad". Alaric smiled and walked out their rooms closing the doors behind them. Hope was sitting on the bed reading at this point when she looked up over her book "You two still on wolfie duty?" both the twins nodded as they looked at Hope. Standing Up Hope walked over to Josie "Want me to help you?" Josie nodded as she smiled at Hope. They stood staring at each other for a moment until Lizzie snapped them out of it by clearing her throat and talking "We have Jobs to do, lets go". Josie and Hope nodded as they headed out the room followed by Lizzie". Hope and Josie headed to Alaric's office to retrieve the keys to the cells before heading down and prepping the cages. Once they were done they waited for about 10 minutes before Finch came down with the pack. Finch completely ignored Hope as she pulled Josie into her and went to kiss her bu Josie pulled away. Hope watched and raised her eyebrow and Finch looked slightly irritated by it. "Hey baby, I'm sorry we can't do movie night tonight. You look great by the way". Josie was about to speak when she heard one of the other wolves speak "You do look Hot Jo". At the same time both Finch And Hope flashed their eyes growling at the person, Before looking at each other. Hopes eyes stayed gold as she stared at Finch who just stood looking at her Along with her entire pack.  Josie could feel the tension rising and decided to break it. 

"That's enough you two, Hope go wait upstairs and Finch you go in the cage". Hopes eyes stayed gold as she nodded to Josie and headed up the stairs Finch frowned at Josie before walking in the cell and letting Josie lock her in "I'll see you in the morning baby". Josie nodded at Finch not even kissing her before turning around and walking up the stairs. Once she reached the top she locked the main door and turned to Hope smiling "You should go out to the woods, Want me to walk with you?" Hope smiled and nodded before she began walking, followed by Josie. When they got close to the main door out of the building Hope turned and headed in a different Direction, Josie was confused but followed Hope all the way to a spare room before following Hope in. "Erm Hope, you can't shift in here". Hope laughed and turned around to Josie "I'm not shifting tonight". Josie looked at Hope confused "Why?" Josie walked Closer to Josie, Once she got inches away she lowered her Voice and whispered in Josie's ear "Maybe I have other things I wanna do tonight". Josie swallowed thickly, she could feel Hope close to her and knew by Hopes body language what she wanted "Hope, I have to go to a party with my sister". Hope took another step closer her eyes a glittering gold "But, I want you to stay here with me, your not happy with Finch, but you was with me". Josie swallowed again as Hope leaned her head in and kissed her neck before pulling back and whispering in her ear "Plus, you look gorgeous tonight and I can't resist you, And I know you have a thing for us Alphas". Finally Without any self control  Josie crumbled and vamped Hope into the door locking their lips in a passionate kiss that Hope was quick to return. They stood making out for a while Until Hope vamped Josie onto the sofa in the room, Josie quickly muttered a spell to lock the door. 

Hope couldn't help herself as she let out a deep growl before Pushing Josie into the sofa and started removing her clothes. Before long both Josie and Hope were naked exploring every inch of each others bodies like they had done so many times before. Hope felt everything much deeper now, She felt how Josie would claw her back and Moan as she grinded into her. She felt how Josie's fingers would wrap in her hair when they were up against the door, she felt How Josie would arch her back when Hope bit just the right spot. It was one of the best feelings Hope could ever explain. The way Josie gave herself to Hope satisfied her wolf, The way she tasted when Hope bit her Just a little to hard that she bled satisfied her vampire, And the way She Just Loved Josie more than anything satisfied her over all.

Hope woke up alone. Looking around she saw Josie was no where to be seen, And neither were Josie's clothes. Quickly getting up Hope grabbed her clothes pulling them on as she left the spare room she had snuck into with Josie last night. Walking through the halls she kept Looking For Josie. It was really early so she headed up to See if maybe Josie had gone back to her room, But she wasn't there. Hope wondered about where Josie might be but she was coming up blank. Sighing unsuccessful in her search, Hope decided to Do Josie's Chore for her. Walking into Alaric's office she grabbed the keys to the cells before heading down to unlock the wolves, Hope reached the cages but was surprised to see that they had already been unlocked. She saw Finch covered up in One of Josie's Hoodies and Hope rolled her eyes, After their night together the first place Josie had come was back to Finch. Hope used the keys to re lock just Finch's cage. Hope wasn't going to lose Josie to this girl again even if it meant that Hope would keep her locked up.