Jealousy||Tommy x Reader

💚𝙿𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝙰𝚋𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝙱𝚢: @AdrianStarkie 𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢:YourLocaIdiot
📚𝙲𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚐𝚘𝚛𝚢:𝙵𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏??? 𝚒𝚍𝚔 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚢𝚋𝚎 𝚓𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜
🚌𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛(𝚜):𝚃𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚢🧸
💕𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚎𝚞𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚕 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛💕
📝𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝙸𝚜 𝙰 𝙷𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝙰.𝚄. 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚗𝚘𝚝📝
🌙𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚕𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚜 𝙵/𝙽 (𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎) 𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚑𝚎/𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚜🌙
𝚃𝚆: 𝚂𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐
🌈𝙴𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢🌈
....................................................................................
Y/N's (aka your POV):
      I was around 11:05 p.m. Eddie was having a party at his parents house since he parents went for vacation. That was honestly kinda irresponsible since everyone was trashing the place. I could see some girls taking pictures with there breast hanging out, some guys having a drinking contest, and Buck plus Mason dancing with two girls as they were both probably drunk. I was standing in the corner when Eddie walked up to me with a worried look. "Hey Y/N! Everything alright? You don't look like your enjoying the party." I looked back giving him a small smile "Yea everything is fine. It's just my first party and shit". Oh yea I forgot to mention. This was my first every highschool party. Even though we are all seniors, I was never invited to a party. "Oh well-" "Hey Babe! Sup Eddie!" Eddie got interrupted as my boyfriend, Tommy, has come to say hello. "Oh hey Tommy" I said as I kissed him on the cheek. He chuckled. "What is wrong N/N(nickname)?". I told him exactly what I told Eddie as he, Eddie, left to go not disturb us.
3rd Person P.O.V:
     It had been about 30 minutes and you and Tommy were talking about where your next date could be and other things. Y/N stopped talking once they saw their F/N(friend's name). Tommy was confused not knowing who that girl was. Y/N introduced F/N to Tommy but Tommy was a bit skeptical of this "friend". She was touching y/n weirdly and flirting with them aswell. Once Y/N and F/N started talking more and F/N flirted a little more Tommy just got even quieter. "It is so good to see you again!" Y/N said giving F/N a big hug and F/N giving a hug back blushing. Tommy didn't like that and stormed off outside leaving me like Y/N and F/N confused.
Tommy's POV:
     I stormed off outside. Why would Y/N hug that "fRiEnD". I hated the way that she was flirting and talking with Y/N. I knew Y/N loved me but that f/n just wouldn't stop. It just felt like a stab in the back when she hugged them. I climbed to Eddie's roof, felling bad that I didn't do anything about it. Only sitting there alone for  about 1-2 minutes when I heard someone climbing the roof. I turned around to check when I found out it was Y/N with a confused look on their face.
Y/N's (aka your POV):
     I climbing the roof  to see my boyfriend there. He gave me a mad look and turned around not facing me. I was even more confused and worried that i maybe did something wrong. I walked up to him sitting next to him. "Tommy what's wrong?" He didn't answer. "Babe? Baby?" Still no answer. "Teddy Bear please what's wrong?" I looked at him with pleading eyes. He sighed and answered sarcastically"Why don't you go back to your "fRieNd"." I looked back in shock but then chuckled softly. "Teddy Bear are you Jealous?" I said teasingly while he blushes a light pink. "WHAT?! HAH! ME JEALOUS?" He said confidently and trying not to sound embarrassed until I looked at him with my eyebrows up and a smirk. He sighed in defeat saying "Ok. Maybe I am bit jealous. But-!" He was cutoff with me giving him a kiss one the lips grabbing his sweater closer to me. He kissed back pulling me close to him. We both pulled away. I giggled while he looked away in embarrassment. "Tommy. You know I love you and plus I would never leave you. F/N is just a friend!" I said cupping his face. "Yea I knew that!" Tommy said looking all confident until he looked at me. "I love you Y/N." Tommy said. I smiled softly at him pulling closer to me replying "I love you too my teddy bear." As I finished saying that I pulled him for another passionate kiss.

BONUS:
F/N was behind under them both trying to hide on the balcony, hearing everything they both said. Just a friend?.. This broke F/N's heart since she wanted to confess to Y/N at this party. She teared up but smiled whispering "At least Y/N is happy with him.."

(Art credit to @AdrianStarkie on Twitter)

....................................................................................
Thank you for reading! I also have a new book so go leave a request!!! Bye everyone and be safe💕!