Realization||Eddie x Fem!Reader

🦋𝙿𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝙰𝚋𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚖: @SharyxSophie 𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛
🎉𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢:greatbestlove
💞𝙲𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚐𝚘𝚛𝚢:𝙵𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎 𝚊 𝚋𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚖𝚞𝚝?
💫𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛(𝚜):𝙴𝚍𝚍𝚒𝚎 ❤️
🌈𝙴𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢🌈
...............................................................................
Y/N's(Aka Your) P.O.V:
I was at C.I.A Headquarters, sitting next to Ruby while the boys(aka Alpha Team) were on a mission. Now, there is this guy on the team, his name is Eddie. Boy, does he make my heart swoon! He is just so charming, confident, kind, and incredibly handsome! Only problem is that he likes someone else...Her name is Ruby. I have to admit, she is pretty hot. But I don't understand why Eddie still simps for her even tho she clearly doesn't like him! It gets me upset and jealous at the same time! "Hey Y/N!" Eddie shouted a bit as he got off of the chair and walked towards me. "I was wondering if you and Ruby want to chill at our place for a bit" The tall man said. I look at Ruby who gave a "If you want too I'll go I guess" look. I smiled and said "Sure!" trying not to sound annoying. "Great see you there." Eddie said while the guys followed him and they left. Me and Ruby followed leaving headquarters for the day and heading to our apartment to change. Ruby changed to a long-sleeve shirt and some ripped jeans with black shoes. Meanwhile I was in a baggy orange jacket with comfy shorts and some Nike black shoes. I hate to admit it but Ruby looked better than me. I looked like I just woke up. I tried not to care so much but it just kept getting to my head. "Hey Y/N!" Ruby shouted. "U-uh sorry yes?" "Cmon you ready?" Ruby said in her regular tone of voice with a hint of annoyance. "Yea lets go." I said as we both walked out the door and Ruby started the car and we left. A few minutes later we arrived at Eddie's house and Ruby rang the door bell. "Oh hey Ruby and Y/N! Cmon in." Eddie said letting us both in. I see Tommy and Buck playing Modern Warfare while Mason is on his phone. "Hey guys!" I said grabbing Mason's attention. "Sup Y/N and ruby." Mason responded waving as Ruby and I waved back. "On your left Tommy!" Buck shouted. "I know I know!" The minted haired man shouted back. About 30 minutes had passed by and we had all decided to watch a movie. I wasn't really paying attention because Eddie and sitting near Ruby and it looked like they were close. Furious I got up and went to their bathroom.

Eddie's P.O.V:
I noticed that Y/N has walked out and She looked a bit furious. Confused I followed her. So a bit of a side note, I really liked Y/N. I had been trying to hide it by simping for Ruby instead but lead to the boys making fun of me. As I was in front of the bathroom fire I politely knocked. "Hello? Y/N?" I asked. No response. I had noticed the door was unlocked and opened it to see what looked like her crying. "Hey, Hey! What's wrong y/n?" "WHAT DOES SHE HAVE THAT I DON'T?!" Y/N screamed.I was shocked but confused at the same time. "W-What do you mean?" I asked confused.

3rd person P.O.V:
Y/N had a few more tears coming out of her eyes. "IM SAYING I LOVE YOU! BUT WHY RUBY?! IS SHE PRETTIER THAN ME?! IS SHE SMARTER THAN ME?!...Am I not good enough for you Eddie?!-" Y/N was paused as Eddie smashed his lips against hers, holding her hiss and pulling her close. Y/N wrapped her arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. The kiss grew hotter as Eddie pinned her to the wall. Y/N moaned and Eddie taking advantage of this and putting his tongue in her mouth. She moaned again as she wrapped her legs around eddies waist and Eddie grabbing her thighs. They kept breaking kisses to breath but after a little bit making out again. They stopped at look at each other's eyes locking gaze. "Y/N..." Eddie said smiling and breathing heavily. "I love you.. I always have..I was just too scared to tell you..". As Eddie finished Y/N kisses him again but more gentle and smiled. "So are we a couple?" Y/N asked as Eddie nodded. Y/N took a quick glance at the door to see Mason and Tommy. "Y'know there is a reason for locks." Mason said sarcastically while Tommy was just recording. Y/N and Eddie's faces both red, Eddie quickly put Y/N down gently and ran for Tommy while Tommy ran away "TOMMY GIVE ME THAT PHONE YOU MASSIVE DICK!" "CATCH ME FIRST!" Tommy said laughing. Y/N looked at Eddie run for Tommy then looked at Mason. Y/N started giggling end covering your face out of embarrassment while Mason shook his head and face palmed. Today was really an eventful day for Y/N and Eddie ❤️