Tommy X Mason||Movie Time Cuddles

𝙿𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝙰𝚋𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚖:𝙰𝚕𝚙𝚑𝚊 𝙱𝚎𝚝𝚊𝚜 𝙿𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎
𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢: ItMeMikeyleoiio
𝙲𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚐𝚘𝚛𝚢:𝙵𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜:𝚃𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚢💚 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙼𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗❤️
𝙴𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢👾💗
...............................................................................
It was a cool and breezy night. Tommy was over at his boyfriend's, Mason's, House for the night. Mason was cuddling up next to the slightly taller man, scrolling on Netflix trying to pick a movie. He kept his dull look trying to find a movie when that expression changed to a not so dull look. "How about we watch "La Llarona "?" the black haired boy said smiling at his partner. Tommy didn't seem to happy about this choice science he wasn't a fan of scary movies. But, he didn't want to seem like a coward in front of his boyfriend so he said in his confidential voice "Sure, Scary movies don't scare me anyways.". His Boyfriend smiling at how cute he looked clicked on the movie and started watching. About 30 minutes in the movie is when Tommy started getting closed to Mason. When a jump scare came and Tommy screamed and hid his face in Mason's chest. Mason saw how terrified Tommy was and paused the movie. The blacked haired boy looked at Tommy, smiled, and patted his head. Tommy was so embarrassed until Mason said "Y'know if you didn't want to watch you could have said so." "Well I didn't want to seem like a pussy so I tried acting tough.." the minted haired boy said his face still red. Mason chuckled and kissed Tommy on the cheek and clicked out of the movie. "How about we watch something else?" Mason said and his boyfriend nodding happyily. Tommy grabbed the remote from his Boyfriend and scrolled and clicked one a movie called "The Muppets". A few minutes in the movie and Mason and Tommy were both fast asleep, cuddled, on the couch.