Chapter 13: Stumbling and falling

"micheogane ~ naneun micheogane~ micheogane~ naneun mecheogane~ "

Hmm...It seems like, she is a worker here...

I watched the lady humming into the tune while dancing around with a duster in her hands. Unconsciously, there was a smile on my face.

" KIM JUNKYU?!"

The girl tuned around, only to find me before her. But what is the reason behind her getting this much startled that she stumbled backwards with eyes wide open-

"YOU ARE THAT FRIED RICE GIRL"

This is the strange girl, I saw in the mountains, months ago. She was a worker in mY house? Why ddn't I see her even once...

Her face now indicated that she was clueless about everything...

" What fried rice- why would I be fried rice- what- wait-"

She stuttered all these and turned around and seemed to think about something serious.

Narrator:

" Ah.. So, wherever I am, Kim junkyu is also here, along with kim doyoung, rosé and yang hyunsuk.. But tey have different identity here.. " Alina was clearing things out, when the prince behind her was coming closer to ask her about the "happenings"

"Okay, so, I just have to play along here" She turned around again –

History repeats itself...

Just as before, she got startled and stumbled backwards with a shocked face, seeing him so close .. "a-" As she went backward her back hit the corner of the table which made her whine in pain.

After Almost getting bumped into each other again, Wangkyu also stepped backwards with swift footsteps, only to come forward again to check on her.

Putting her hands in "stop" gesture, she straightened her back and pretended to not get hurt.

" Who are you?"After a minute of silence Wangkyu asked.

" Tell me who you are first , I am having crisis on how on address you." She muttered under her breath.

"junkyu-ssi"  She muttered softly to see if its suitable  to call him by this name.

" You really are gonna call your superior like this?" Wangkyu said at an not-angry tone, almost jokingly tone.

" I am actually new here, I haven't been familiar this place yet. My apologies."  She blurted out trying to sound as much apologic as she can ,while she thought what should she do next in this situation.

She got on her knees in a bowing manner.

" Forgive this lowly servant, Kim junkyu-nim..." She understood something in this past days, playing the lowly servant card will always get her past everything. 

" There's no need to get on your knees, get up" Wangkyu said turning his head in another direction, not knowing how to respond. 

" Your highness-

Wangkyu's personal bodyguard entered.. He wore a long dark coat that complimented his tall figure and a mask that hid half of his face. Along with those, The sword attached to his waist-belt made him look partially scary.

" Oh, is this how am I supposed to call him?"Alina thought grasping the situation.

" IS HE THE KING???"

"wait that doesn't make sense.. if he is king, then he becomes doyoung's.. I mean 6th prince's uncle.. and that's messed up."

Wangkyu went out to ask what happened, as his guard looked pretty serious.