Chapter Twelve•The Breakfast Club?

Hi guys! (^.^)/)

I'm going to stop talking and just get into the chapter...(:

Enjoy. Don't forget to cote! (:

•h a p p y r e a d i n g•

Chapter Twelve•
The Breakfast Club?
_______________________

I can tell you now that my whole life consists a lot of "OH SHIT" moments.

Take right now for example.

Sasha grabbing her nose and screaming in a high note, so high that Ariana Grande would be jealous herself.

Samantha, looking like a proud parent, wearing a huge grin. Also recording the whole aftermath on her damn phone. I need to remind her to send me the video.

Liam, looking shocked and confused about everything that just happened and who also has the audacity to look at me with amusement. My left hand wants to serve a bitch slap.

And then there is me. Clearly still in my "oh shit" moment.

Oh and how can I forget the damn principle? Who is currently waddling over to the scene.

Sasha screams like a banshee and points at me.

"What in the world happened here?!"

"That crazy ass bitch threw her text book at my face!"

I would throw it again if I had the chance. This time so much harder.

The principle looks over at me and frowns.

"Well?" He yells. "Is that true?"

I shrug my shoulders.

"It could possibly be true. Maybe. But sir may I just say that you have no proof. For all we know she could have tripped over her IQ number."

"That's it! Detention! Both of you! Now!"

Sasha spins to him and glares. "Why the fuck do I have detention?!"

I smirk. "It's because of your fucking profanity."

"Both of you! Just go. Now! You are lucky that's all I'm giving you."

I huff to myself and pick up my Calculus textbook. "Ew Sasha, you got your blood on it."

The principle glares at me.

I hold my arms up. "Just kidding."

Without looking at anyone I walk down the hall towards the detention room. I don't have to turn around to know that Liam is staring at me.

I walk into the detention room and it's empty. Well, besides the passed out 90 year old man at the desk.

Wait is he even breathing?! I walk over and tap him on the shoulder and almost piss myself.

"AHHHH! SHARON LEAVE ME ALONE WOMAN!"

I clutch my Calculus book ready to use it as a weapon if he brings out a damn cane, because that's all I need. To hit an old man with a big ass textbook.

Note sarcasm.

"Um. No. My name is Isabelle and I was just given detention."

"Ah. Okay. Just go ahead and take a seat Sharon. You are in trouble young lady. Huge trouble. You should be ashamed of yourself. You know back in my day-."

And he fell asleep, again. How cute.

I walk to the back of the room and take a seat. My mom is going to ground me for life. Goody goody gumdrops. I can kiss my books, tv, netflix, and weekly pizza orders goodbye.