"Thank you, Mione," I said

"Thank you, Mione," I said. "You look great as well."

Hermione wore a dress with many shades of pink. Flamingo pink, baby pink, french rose, bubblegum pink, magenta, you name it. They were layered on beautifully and matched her hair color.

She thanked me and we walked out of the Gryffindor common room together to the great hall.

The other day, I had informed Oliver that Fred and I were together and he gladly understood. I didn't know who he was going with, though. Hopefully, he had a date. After all, a lot of girls fancied him so he wouldn't have much trouble finding a date.

Hermione and I could hear the ballroom music before we made it down the stairs. The champions waited for their dates. Cedric was with Cho. Harry was with another Gryffindor named Parvati. Fleur was with the Ravenclaw quidditch team captain, Roger. Lastly, Viktor waited for his date, Hermione. He smiled when he saw Hermione. I nudged her arm to walk up to him and he kissed her hand.

I could see Hermione blushing even though she tried to hide it. I turned around and walked down the steps. I immediately spotted Ginny with Neville. They looked cute together, but I wondered why she wasn't partners with Harry since I always thought they liked each other. Ginny saw me and smiled. She waved for me to stand by her and I did. Fred and George were nowhere to be seen.

"Have you seen Fred and George?" I asked.

Ginny shrugged.

"Maybe they're just nervous," she said. "Angela agreed to go with George so Fred could go with you."

I nodded and Ginny asked me something.

"Where's Hermione?"

Just as I was about to answer, the ballroom music changed and the doors opened. The champions walked into the Great Hall. Everyone was shocked when they saw how beautiful Hermione looked.

"Is that Hermione with Viktor Krum?" I even heard a Gryffindor say.

Dumbledore announced for the champions to dance first. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around.

"Miss me?" Fred asked.

I grinned and he took my hand.

"Actually, yes. Where were you?" I asked.

He shrugged it off.

"No need to worry about it."

Ginny and Neville joined the champions, giving everyone else reassurance to dance as well. Fred wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him. He looked into my eyes as we danced with the other students.

"You look beautiful, Sugar," he whispered.

I blushed and looked away from his eyes. My eyes landed on Oliver and I saw him dancing with a girl named Penelope. I smiled, glad to know he had a date. I saw George dancing with Angela. George and my eyes met and he wiggled his eyebrows. I laughed and Fred looked at me puzzled.