𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 14

Rachel's P.O.V

I handed over the chocolate that had fallen. My mouth repeatedly the word sorry many times.

"Sorry aunt." I said, still holding the chocolate. 

Our eyes finally met. 

I was silent in a thousand.

My aunt's face changing.

"You... you should be dead!" she snarl up in front of a crowd.

Some people in the public were so interested in that situation and some of them started recording.

I expect only one.

Taehyung.

My aunt started pulling my hair, and whispered in my ears.

"How can you live?" She asked me in a harsh tone.

I was only able to hold back the pain and just let my tears flow.

---

Taehyung's P.O.V

I walked towards the chocolate shop again with a bouquet of red roses in my hand.

The situation in front of the chocolate shop looked a bit strange, and tense. 

Seeing a lot of people standing there, some of them even recording made me feel uneasy.

I kept walking fast towards that store and I'm shocked because I saw Rachel with her wicked aunt.

A security guard came straight to them to rescue the situation.

"Ma'am! Please stop!" the security guard prevented her aunt from continuing to pull Rachel's hair in front of a crowd.

"You should be dead!" her aunt shouted.

I quickly pulled Rachel's arm before she became her aunt's target again.

I smiled cynically at her aunt.

I pulled myself closer to her and whispered in her ear.

"In any case, Rachel won't die." I said before walking away with Rachel, leaving her stunned.

---

Rachel's P.O.V

My tears flowed quietly on my cheeks.

The atmosphere in this car is quiet. Just the sound of a radio broadcast playing a sad song.

I looked out the window.

The drama scene at the chocolate shop earlier came back to haunt my mind. 

What my aunt said made me even more scared.

"Honey..." Taehyung called. I didn't give any response, I over-served my feelings.

My hand feel warm. Taehyung held my hand tightly before stopping the car at the edge of a park. 

He looked into my eyes.

"Don't be afraid, I'm here. I promise to take care of you for the rest of my life." he said. 

Honestly, I was calm hearing his words.

But, how long he can protect me? What if my aunt sent another assassin to kill me? Can Taehyung protect me then?

"I love you." he continued. 

Hearing that word, made me calm myself. 

I feel so lucky to meet Taehyung.

My tears flowed again slowly while smiled at him.

I'm pretty happy with him.

---