Chapter 9

*Anti's POV*
"Did you locate him?" Google asked Bing.

"Give me a minute it's loading."

We all groaned in unison and waited in the car for Jackie and Marv to come back.

"Alright, everything should of regenerated and healed by now." Dr. Iplier ensured.

"Thank you, both of you." I said to both doctors.

I tried to get up but was immediately brought back down by a growing pain in my stomach.

"Alright alright, take it easy."

"I zink zeres a big issue, ze stomach haz taken a lot of strain, well have to take a scan at ze hospital."

"Must be the pudding cups." Edward thought aloud.

"Let it go!" I groaned once again.

"Ya know, too much strain on the baby could be dangerous." Bing interjected. "No don't hit me!"

The robot flinch as soon as the other AI raised his hand to smack him.

"Ugh, have you located him yet."

"Almost."

"Almost what?" Jackie asked.

"When did you get back?" Sean questioned.

"Like a second ago."

"We have the solution." Marvin ensured as he handed me a vile.

"Thanks, good job guys."

"I GOT IT!" Bing yelled.

"Tell us, bro!" Chase cheered.

"It's where pax was held when the Septics were children. I'll send you the co-ordinates."

"Locating." Google announced.

"Let's get my baby back!"

*time skip cause I'm lazy*

It was almost night time, but that didn't stop us. We drove to the front of the building and to my surprise it wasn't guarded. Bing parked into one of the spaces outside and together we all discussed on our plan.

"Ok let's go over the plan...what is the plan?" Mark asked.

"We go in there and kick some ASS!" Jackie yelled.

"Strategy wise, my boy. It's all about strategy." Wilford confronted the hero.

"Since when did you have a strategy?" Edward asked.

"Never mind that. I think we should-"

"Incoming FaceTime call from unknown contact." Google interrupted.

"It's the client." Bing added.

"Ok quick plan, Bing run in there and locate Dark, activate your web-cam so we can track you and see what's going on. The rest of us, play it cool." Jackie strategized.

"Why me?" Bing whined as he hopped out the car.

"Because you're annoying." Google answered. "And further more can't get hurt."