3.The baby shark.

Start from the beginning

Why the freaking hell I fell asleep with my head on his freaking shoulder?

FUCK MY LIFE

I turned my face towards him slowly and a freaking smirk was plastered on his freaking face.

" So , bad . Where are your manners ? hann ." I said suddenly with an innocent face .

His face was laced into pure confusion after listening to my reply.

"What?" He said

" What , what ? First You wake up your wife from her sleep without any reason "

"Yo-

' And then you have the audacity to ask her that" should I have let you sleep on my shoulder" . Ofcourse , you should . If I will not sleep on your shoulders then who will ? . Haan , husband .

Now , It was my turn to smirk.

BULLS EYE BITCH.

Suddenly he turned into a hulk and was all ready to choke me to death.* KIDDING*

But he looked really angry.

' LISTE-

Suddenly the car stopped and the driver said ' Sir , we are at the airport'

' Ok'

Taking a deep breath , I opened the door and got down from the car, hanging my bag on one side of my shoulder.

And then we made our way out from the parking lot.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Ruhi'*Shit*

I just don't wanna talk to him not now , not in near future.

Just never

This just sucks.
I hate this.

Turning back I came face to face to the person , who I love the most in this world but my hatred towards him is no less.

'Yes, papa(dad)'

I said this with a straight face void of any emotion

'Ruhi , don't disappoint me again . This the last chance life is giving you to correct your mistakes. Don't just repeat it. We can't take more insult on our honour because of you . This the last time. Ok' He said this with a stern face.

'Yes papa , this the last chance. Actually the last time I am listening to you and doing whatever you want .Now we are even . So , now stop controlling my life and bothering me . Cause I don't need you now . Just let me be happy . ok '

This is all I wanted to say , but nothing sort of this came out of my mouth. And I muttered a simple yes to him. Cause whatever happened I still can't build up the courage to tell my father that he is wrong . He can't control people and hurt them cause he thinks something is not ok .

' Be happy'.

' You will let me'

Listening my reply my father frowned.

He turned his head to other side and walked away from me.

It hurts me to hurt him but I can't help it , that reply came out of mouth suddenly.

' Excuse me , mam'

'Yes'

' Sir is calling you , its time for boarding the flight .'

' Sure'

After the procedures , I was finally sitting inside the plane.

Freak , its a first class seat .

Actually its good , now I can sit silently .

And think about my life.

I hope now , I can peacefully live my life . Without papa press- SHIT

Now , I will have to live with tha-

Handsome husband. wooo

Like why , why can't you shut your mouth .

Talking about your husband , where he is?

I don't know. And stop calling him my husband again and again.

Why? Accept the truth bitch.

Ok , bitch.

Now , shut up and let me sleep , cause these are some last moments of peace left .

After that I have to face many problems .

Save me god.

So???
How was the chapter?

I hope you liked it.
And guys please vote and comment cause it give me strength. Ok

And i will try to update early cause i am free nowdays, but i just don't get the motivation to write.
I just start to compare myself to others. I feel my story is not good and i don't want to feel like that.
I hope i will get over with this shitty thoughts soon.

And guys now i am just trying to introduce the characters of the story and tell you all about the their day to day life.

You can also follow me on Instagram- @ ranfor_mylife
https://www.instagram.com/ranfor_mylife/

And the baby shark poem is my favourite poem . So , i wanted to add it.

And ignore my grammar.

Me: waiting for your comments and votes

.
.
.
So , by by , tata , goodbye.

ADIOS🌸🌸