Part forteen // Bonding

Start from the beginning

I blush a deep red, my brain putting together the pieces.

Last night at around 1 am, Makoto complained about a draft by his bed, (a vent I presume) and me being delirious from sleep, offered him to stay in my bed. (lol u thought)

Thinking about it now, I realize how dumb I was. Why would I allow him to sleep on the same bed with me, it's just going to end in me getting embarrassed, or something. I lay back down, but turn towards Makoto.  He looks so cute...

Then I remember the thing that woke me up. The morning announcement played! I was lost in my thoughts, trying to remember what happened, but I need to get up now!

Kyoko is always here early after the announcement plays, and I've surely used up all of my time!

Clicking heels in the hallway remind me of just how little time I have.

I rush out of the bed, trying to look occupied with getting ready. Kyoko walks through the door and looks at me.

"Oh I thought you would be ready by now. Your always ready early." Kyoko sits down in a chair by the wall.

"I lost track of time." I speak, and start to comb my hair. I finish and turn around to look at her.

She looks at Makoto and frowns. She then looks back and forth from me to him for a couple seconds.

"Isn't that where you sleep? Makoto is always on the other bed." Kyoko says, looking at Makoto.

I get flustered, but compose myself. Why does she have to be so observant.

"No, not that I remember. Maybe he switched beds when I was out of the room yesterday." I manage to stay calm, and just say the first thing that comes to my head. I've always been a good liar.

"Oh alright." Kyoko seems to believe me, but the way she stares at me in silence, with a big smirk on her face tells me she may know what's going on.

After I get fully ready, I walk to Kyoko. Now I have fully composed myself, so I try to come up with a new topic so I can stop thinking about cuddling with Makoto. It's not like we did cuddle, but I wish we did...

I snap out of it, and indulge in conversation with Kyoko.

"Why can't Makoto stay in his dorm? One of us will still be with him to make sure he's okay, but why are we in the nurses office still?" I make sure to ask something important before my mind drifts back to Makoto. Though I guess my question is still about Makoto. I really do think about him more than I realize.

"You really just get straight to the point don't you? Anyway, if you haven't noticed by now I'm not a doctor. The stitches I put in were necessary, but I doubt they are the best. If the stitches open up, it's best if Makoto is already here." Kyoko places her hand on her chin, and I notice she is speaking all of her thoughts to me. Normally, she gathers up her information and carefully speaks in a way whoever she's speaking to will understand best, or speaks to get her point across. I can tell she does that because I do something similar. I can see how she's speaking right as thoughts come to her now, and I can't help but feel glad about that. I almost smile. I feel like I can share my thoughts to her too. Are we really friends now? I never expected that.

Kyoko sighs. "He's also less likely to open the stitches if he's laying in here, than if he's moving around his room... but I think it's fine if he goes back to his room soon." She smiles up at me. "We just have to make sure he stays safe." Before I was only really expressing my feelings to Makoto, but I can't help but smile back at Kyoko.

She looks a little surprised, but she returns to her signature smirk soon. She grabs a chair from behind her, and slides it next to her own chair. She pats the seat for me to sit down, and I do.

"So why is Makoto in your bed?"

I sigh, and reluctantly explain to Kyoko what happened, and she looks quite disappointed.

"Come on, something interesting had to happen."

I look over at Makoto. "Well one thing did happen, actually." She looks intrigued. "Well almost happed. I think we were about to kiss but the nighttime announcement played..." I keep my voice down, scared Makoto isn't actually sleeping and will hear me.

"Really?! Did Makoto seem like he wanted to kiss you too?" She asks out of nowhere.

"Yeah...?"

"So, it's seems he likes you too. Your not allowed to chicken out of telling him you like him, or else."

"I know." I'm too scared to ask what she means by the 'or else' part.

At this point, Makoto starts to wake up.

"You should get breakfast for yourself. I want to talk to Makoto first, so I'll get him food later."

"All right." I get up, and smile down at Kyoko. "I'll talk to you later."

She smiles back up at me, then I walk out of the room with the monopoly box.

I'm nervous about telling Makoto how I feel, but I'm also exited to get closer to him. I feel similarly about Kyoko. I am exited to get to know her better, she has always been mysterious. I've never had a friend like her.

I can't believe I'm feeling this way, but I can't wait for tomorrow.

(A/N) Should I change my PFP to something normal or do you guys like ball Monokuma?
You should vote and follow me because that would be swag.

Tell me ships you like from Danganronpa 2 for my Komahina fanfic lol

ALSO I CANT WAIT FOR DDLC+ LIKE ITS COMING OUT SO SOON AHH!