Part Nine // Thank God for Kyoko because these two are dumb

First off, THANK YOU FOR 1K READS OMGGG!! I know this story ain't good so I'm so surprised and really grateful!

Secondly, I haven't posted in like a month, so sorry about that 😭 I have been really into another ship lately. Also, I came up with an idea for a different fanfic to be posted after this one (Komahina) and I like the idea so far! Now onto the story ^^

Byakuya's POV

I wake up to hear the morning announcement.

*Cue the morning announcement cause I'm lazy and don't want to write it out*

I sit up and instantly my head looks over to the commoner sleeping on the bed besides me. He didn't seem to hear the announcement. Tch. I decided that I am going to just get ready for the day fully, and then wake him up if he is still somehow asleep after.

I finish getting ready, and go back to Makoto. He's still sleeping. I scoff to myself, and shake him slightly. Until I hear a quiet "huh?" and know he's awake.

"Oh, good morning! Did I sleep in on accident? Sorry about that." He tells me, with a red face.

"Tch. It's fine, I didn't expect more from a commoner." I respond. "I'm going to get you your breakfast. I'm not taking requests. You get what you get." I say, and exit to the dining hall.

Makoto's POV

I yawn quietly as I watch Byakuya leave the room. I'm happy he's getting me food. I didn't think he'd care about that sort of thing especially with me being a 'commoner' as he says it. Maybe he's warming up to me a little bit...? Ah, I doubt it, but Kyoko did say something similar and she's always right.

Speaking of Kyoko, she soon walks into the room.

"Makoto. I was hoping to speak with you. How are you feeling?"

"I'm doing fine Kyoko! What do you want to speak about?" I respond to her.

"I would like to speak to you about Byakuya. Maybe we can come up with a plan." She lightly smiles at me.

"Why are you helping me with this?" I question. Especially with Kyoko being a more serious person, I'm surprised she's doing this sort of thing.

"There are multiple reasons. Let's just keep it at...wanting to keep your mind occupied with everything that happened." Their are multiple reasons huh? I guess I should just ignore it for now. Anyways, I'm grateful.

Me and Kyoko continue to talk, and come up with some ideas to get me with Byakuya, until he enters the room.

I hear him 'Tsk' quietly then hand me my breakfast. It's actually something good! I half expected him to hand me a burnt piece of toast and call it a day, but he got me a not burnt piece of toast, eggs and some orange juice.(Hajime moment)

I grab the food from his hand. "Thank you!" I say wide eyed.

Kyoko's POV (we switching it up)

I watch as Byakuya hands over what I presume to be Makoto's breakfast to him.

"Thank you!" Makoto says, practically with stars in his eyes. Makoto holds his food, and with his other hand he's holding onto Byakuya's wrist. Because of this, Byakuya can't back away and looks down at the shorter boy. I can see him struggle to keep his scowl, and a slight blush across his cheeks, just barely noticeable.

"It's nothing." I watch as the blonde boy pulls his hand away and moves backwards, a little closer to me.

Makoto starts to eat so I utilize this time to talk with Byakuya. "Well that was something."

"What is that supposed to mean." He asks while angrily rolling his eyes at me. I sigh, coming up with what to say next. "It's just if I were the one you needed to get breakfast for, you'd refuse and make someone else do it. Or just get me a raw egg."

"That's because I despise you, commoner." He states, and I finally got him right where I want him to be. I show my signature smirk. (Insert Debby Ryan face here)

"So what your saying is you don't dislike Makoto?" I tell him.

"What? I never said that!"

"You sure? What you said to me clearly shows you have a favoritism towards Makoto." I smugly state. Though Byakuya is good at hiding his emotions, I can see the shock on his face. He really doesn't realize his own feelings.

"Just shut your mouth plebeian! I just dislike you." He grumbles.

"Byakuya. We know it's not true. Not being able to understand your own emotions is a weakness. If you want to become better, understanding your emotions comes first. Pretend no one else is here judging you and you can do or say as you please. What do you want? It's not a bad thing. Not coming to terms with it will just make everything worse. Let's talk later. I'll come get you here at one. Stay with Makoto for now, and I'll stay with him tonight."

He stands there processing what I said. In the end he just ends up scoffing, but I can tell I said the right thing to make him think. I say a goodbye to Makoto, and take another glance at Byakuya who is now staring at the shorter boy in front of him. He definitely likes him.

Byakuya's POV

Does Kyoko really think she has the right to talk to me like that? I mean even if I did like him, (witch I don't), I know my own emotions. Just because I don't show it, doesn't mean I don't realize. And then she just tells me if I want to be a 'better person' I will come to terms with my feelings. First off, I am already better than she will ever be. Second, I already said I would grow my family name even bigger than it ever was. I don't need to 'know my feewings' to become the best. Tch.

I get pulled out of my thoughts from hearing Makoto's voice. "By-Byakuya? Are you okay...you have been spacing out for a while."

"I'm fine." Is all I state back to him, and go to sit on the bed I slept in last night. He seems to just let it go, as he continues to finish eating.

I go and look at the short boy. He's eating quietly one bed over. His fluffy brown hair bounces as he bends down slightly, and takes a bite of his toast. His hazel eyes watch his food intently, that being the center of his attention. I watch more as he takes another bite of his food, his movements mesmerizing. What exactly am I feeling right now?

Do you guys like my new username?