1:45pm- We are a Team

I waited nervously. I wanted to know who this girl was. She was with Vastile and Ren but...... She intimidated me. As the weak ones would say, she was one of those beautys. I mean she was beautiful. I guess I'm a bit hostile to this girl. Ren started to talk. She stared at everyone and pointed to the blonde girl. "This is Xeraphina. She is from the Suicider district 12. She is the one who will decide if the victim is qualified to be a suicider or should die. She will gather intel on the victim. She is.... I would say a higher Level then all of you."

"Hmmmmmm......" Yahir stares at Xeraphina. Then he took out his book. "Xeraphina Xexilia. Xeraphina meaning Angel. Xexilia meaning blinded by self-beauty. I agree."

Wells pushes Yahir out of the way. "I AGREE! With your true blond hair and lovely very light blue eyes! I think I'm in love!"

That would of been the perfect chance to knock Wells in the head until Xeraphina said something  very shocking. "I am android X. Xeraphina. The semi-complete human, is here to help."

For the first time, I laughed. I laught my a** off. Every one did stare at me but I strangely didn't care. Ren continued. "Anyway, Yahir you figure out the name of the Victim and Age and what would be the perfect time to strike. Lastly my pupil Zion will do the dirty work." She looks at me, "I am sure you will have fun. Anyway all of you are total opposites. Vastile is a stuck up bastard."

"Gee thanks." Vastile said sarcastily.

"Wells is a excitable flirt that is more like a weak one than a Suicider."

"Is that a bad thing? You know Ren you are reallllly Hot!" Wells said, trying to sound suave.

Ren ignored the comment. "Xeraphina needs to be more.... Human."

"........ I i rather stay like this." Xeraphina said.

"Yahir is too serious and needs to be more.... easygoing."

"If i was i would be Wells." Yahir said. Wells had an Insulted look on his face.

"And Zion.... though I am your teacher i have to say you are too anti-social."

I just stared at her.

i will finish later