Suiciders- 7:30 pm: Beginning

I am a Suicider.

I don't try to kill myself multiple times. I do the killing for you.

I'm like an assassin. But we never get caught.

I was born into this world and was trainning since birth.

I had no parents. Just the weapons in my hand.

I am 15, The youngest of the members. But the strongest of them all.

My name is Zion, code letter: Z, Gender: Female, Weapon: Twin Swords.

I was born into this life and i will stay.

7:30 Pm: Target- Terry DeLucas Age: 19 Gender: Male Information: Vastile DeLucas is a college boy who has been harrassed and blackmailed by his college course teacher, Mr. Harison. The shy boy finally got the gut and murdered his teacher. It has been a week since the murder and the police are closing in on him as the murderer. He want to die to get rid of the pain.... but, Terry has the potential to be a Suicider though he hasn''t been trained for it. Your Mission: Go to Terry's Apartment and ask him if he wants to be killed or a Suicider.

"Zion this is your final test. You are ready to be a full pledge Suicider. Just pull off the misson then you will be one."

I look at my teacher, master Ren, she is a Advance Suicider and one of the founders of the suiciders. She protected me through thick and thin. "I am ready for what you throw at me."

She looked at me. "Make sure if you kill him that you make the murder an acident so the police won't catch on. And if he joins us make sure you distroy every evidnece of him in the house."

I got ready to jump off the apartment roof to Terry's Balcony. I jumped and then latched on to his balcony with a grapple hook. My cell rang and I answered it. It was Marion, Code-Letter M, she is recon and she gets the blueprint of buildings. "The apartment is a 2 bedroom, 1 bath. In front of you is a automatic door it will open with a press of a button. I'll hack the systems for it to open then you go down the hall infront of you and will hit Terry's Bedroom."

The doors open, and i walk in. His appartment smelled like boy. I start taking my time and studied my surroundings, i made it to his room. He was sitting in a corner. I stood over him while he was sitting. "Terry. You killed your teacher. What was your feeling of killing him?"

He spoke but didn't look up "I felt enjoyment. I never killed anyone before. But the feeling was.... Inspeakable."

"You have the potential to be like me. A Suicider. We kill people for people and kill someone who wants to die. You want to join us? Or do you want to die?"

Terry looked up, his eyes bloody red. "I can't stand the guilt. I want to die. I don't want to kill people like you. Your murderers!" He got up and tried to attack me. I took out my swords and slit his wrists in one swift movement. He fell to the ground and started to bleed to death.

"Good job Zion. You did well you passed. But... now we gotta make it look like suicide."

I turned around and it was Vastile... He's tall and 16. Black hair and tanned skin. He was next to me during childhood. I would say it was love but.... Love and sympathy do not exist. "Vastile, get one of his kitchen knives and then we can leave."

"You got it." And he walked away.

Zion's Misson Log

January 1st, xxxx

Dear Log,

I passed my test and now I'm now a Suicider. Tomorrow I will be put in a official team of 5. Vastile said he will try to get into my team. He passed his test too. I couldn't help but remember Terry's face..... He was scared and..... his eyes were bloody red..... Like the Suffer's I wonder...... Was he controled by one of the Suffer?