7:30am- School

7:30- Monday, January 2nd

I woke up the next morning. I remember I still go to the public school, Xavier High School. It was another school day. I'm a regular teen during the day and a Suicider during the night. I was walking in the school until I hear the gosip about a suicide, Terry DeLucas' suicide, my murder victim. I hate this school. So many weak ones, its tiredsome. I see some of the other Suiciders that go to my school but i don't speak with them at school. Only Vastile, he is in all of my classes with me, and he's close to me. I am not in love with him,. but the weak ones, the other "Humans", with their rumors make it like we are. I hear alot of female weak ones say Vastile is too stuck up, he is being him. They say I'm too different, I'm being me. I started to last through the day, listening at rumors, sticking up for the weaker weak ones, getting my good grades. It's boring but I have to do it because it's part of the cover.

Though it was strange that a Suicider came up to me during 6th period, Study of the Past (Or as the weak call it Social Studies). He was male, about 6'5", brown long hair, the type of hair that would make a weak female swoon, and Emereral Green eyes. He was about 16 like Vastile.

"Hello beautiful." He spoke, he took the desk next to me. "I am Wells. Code Letter- W of the Teen branch. Code letter-Z, Zion right?."

Now I remembered who he was. He was a womanizer to the weak ones and other suiciders girls. If I had to say he is more like a weak one than a Suicider but his power is epic. "Right. What do you want?"

He grinned. That was the first i saw a suicider smile other than Vastile and Ren but that was only once. "I just wanted to know where did you get that velvet black looking hair and beautiful brown eyes? You are so beautiful I just hope that your so called boyfriend Vastile won't mind me complimenting you."

He kinda started to tick me off. "Go to hell. Your an Idiot."

"I agree with the lady." I heard. I turned around and it was another Suicider. Silver hair, grey eyes, serious look, a Male. "Wells, you take things like it is a game. You need to be more serious."

Wells looks at the dude. "Well what do we have here? Yahir you came to this class too? What with your silver hair? Aren't you 17? Are you an old man?"

 The man named Yahir looked really p.o.ed. "Are you a dumba**? Why ask all these questions you idiot? You know silver hair is my natural hair color. And came here like you do. I know this isn't your class." He looked at me. And then took out a book of names. Why does he has a book of names? He finally spoke. "Zion Zerrion. Zion meaning Israel, even though you do not come from Israel. I am Yahir Yemma. Yahir meaning hansome, though I don't find myself attractive." I found that an understatement. Though he had Silver hair, i heard many weak ones call him "Sexy" or "Hot". I strangely agree. He stared at Wells. "And you my idiot friend." He looks in his book. "Are Wells WIliam. Wells meaning you are from a well. Which i believe 200% fold." He closed his book and sat down.

Wells gave Yahir the evil eye and said, "Well if we are both here for the same thing Partner, we need to take Zion here to room 505." Room 505? I thought there was only 504 rooms in the school. What are they talking about? Yahir and Wells grabbed both of my arms. "Well~ Time to do a little kidnapping!" Wells yelled. Just as my Study of the Past class was about to start they pulled me out of the room. Then Wells started carrying me! They went to the red hallway, A forbidden hallway saying some girl and dude died there. They started running to the end of the hall while I'm being carried like a princess which i didn't like!

"OH MY FREAKING GOD WHY ARE YOU TWO RUNNING TOWARDS THE WALL?!!!!!?!?!?!?" I Yelled because.... we were running towards a wall.

"Don't worry princess Zion!" Wells said while winking at me. I tried not to puke. We were a few feet away from the wall. And the two idiots jumped towards the wall! And we went through! It was amazing!!! We were in a classroom like place. Vastile, a girl, and Ren was there. The girl was blonde with glasses. She looked really professonal and was a true blonde, Unlike the weak ones who dye their hair.... though I dye my hair sometimes only red streaks to my black hair. Maybe a bit of purple.

Yahir pushed me out of the way to get to Ren. He seems excited to see Ren. Though she has been my teacher since my birth. "YOU ARE REN RANADA! Ren means Lotus! And.... And you were born in Lotus City! I AM A BIG FAN OF YOURS! I LOVE TO BE A SUICIDER TEACHER SOMEDAY!"

Ren just stared at Yahir and started to speak. "Um.... ok anyway. You all passed your test to be an official Suicider group. You are group VWXYZ by your names." She started to point at all of us in order." Vastile Vermain. You are the Leader and you help cover up evidence and make our murder look like suicide. Wells William, you are recon and Memory. Meaning you keep watch while we do your thing. And if any body witness what happen you wipe their memory." Ren looked at the girl next. If Vastile is V and Wells is W, She must be X.

To be continued