Su Wen suppressed the excitement in her heart, took it, and declined, "How embarrassed is this..."

"Teacher Su, you don’t have to be polite and don’t feel embarrassed. Dad Jingjing has made a lot of money in the real estate business in the past two years. This amount of money is just a trifle to us. Teacher Su accepts it with peace of mind. You deserve it..."

······

Three times the salary finally arrived. While Su Wen was relieved, she felt sincere and cordial for the extra 10,000 yuan. She originally wanted to get the money and disappeared directly. After thinking about it, Su Wen felt that Jingjing's family is all She is a good person, and Jing Jing is also a good girl. She deserves better grades, and there is no one else who can inspire Jing Jing except Shen Mingxu...

Suning appeared in the coffee shop that afternoon.

"Jingjing is about to take the college entrance examination. Let's call her to cheer for her!" Suning turned on her cell phone, turned on her phone number, and looked at Shen Mingxu, who was playing with her fruit platter next to her. Take out your phone too!"

"Hey, I have to take the college entrance examination too. Why didn't I see my girlfriend cheering for me?" Shen Mingxu "inserted" a piece of papaya with a toothpick and fed it to Suning's mouth. I heard that papaya breast enhancement... I dared to touch more, only "touched" it. The hand feels very good, which makes him very fond of it. If it is bigger, Shen Mingxu's ears will be suspiciously pink...

"Then you have to work hard, and try to get a good result!" Suning grabbed the papaya and ate it. Seeing that he hadn't come out with his phone, he reached out and flipped through his pockets, "Where did you put the phone? Take it out quickly..."

Xia's clothes were lightly worn and thin, and the hand was still rumbling over him. Shen Mingxu hurriedly stopped her movements. If she didn't stop her, she would get out of the fire.

Shen Mingxu obediently took out the phone.

"After the call is made for a while, follow the instructions on this..." Suning took out a note from somewhere and spread it out on the table.

Shen Mingxu glanced at the note, then looked at Suning, and said, "...it’s not impossible to ask me to read it..."

"Go to my house for dinner today, my mother wants to see you..."

auzw.com"En···En???" Suning was stunned. Is it really okay to see the parents so soon? However, seeing the look of Shen Mingxu's expectation and thinking about how she can get three times the salary, he is indispensable, just before leaving, and finally fulfilling his wish... Thinking, Suning nodded, her tone of voice There was a little uncertainty: "Will your mother like me?"

Seeing her nodding in agreement, Shen Mingxu was very happy, pulling her to take her home now.

"Don't worry, call Jingjing first!"

"Okay!" Shen Mingxu quickly dialed the quiet phone. Similarly, as soon as the ringing tone rang, he was answered quietly.

"Is it Mingxu?"

"Well, it's me."

"Mingxu...what's the matter with you?"

Shen Mingxu looked at the note and read word by word: "The college entrance examination is coming soon, how are you preparing?"

······

The note seemed to be full of words, but it was very quick to read it. It was the last sentence. Shen Mingxu twisted his eyebrows and looked at Suning. Suning hurriedly gave him a cheering gesture. Shen Mingxu took a deep breath and spoke to Jingjing. Said: "I hope you can get a good result, so I will be very happy..."