Episode 53

When Suning woke up, she was alone in the bed. Turned over and sat up slowly.

Lin Yu was standing at the window observing the gathering of zombies outside. Hearing the movement of her getting up, she stretched out her hand to close the curtain and walked over.

In a relaxed environment, Suning would spend a few minutes waking up with his eyes open every time he woke up.

As soon as Lin Yu sat down on the bed, Suning seemed to be attracted by a magnet, moving into his arms little by little, leaning his head on his chest, turning the button on his collar with his hand, turning it twice and pulling again. With a pull, his eyes focused on the movements of his hands.

Lin Yu didn't bother her, put her arm around her waist, and gently lifted the hair scattered in front of her forehead with the other hand, "showing" her bright and white forehead, and then quietly painted her face with her eyes. Especially those clear and shining water eyes, even if they didn't look at him, they were particularly "fascinating" and eye-catching.

This is the quietest time of her day

"Lin Yu, I want to wash." The hand pulling the button finally stopped. Suning, completely awake, sat upright and looked at the bed, seeming to be looking for something, her feet slammed on his legs and stared. Looking at him, "Where are my shoes?"

"On the other side of the bed."

Lin Yu looked at her indifferently as she moved out of his arms, lay on the big bed and turned around twice to the other end of the bed, found the shoes to put on, and ran around the bed again, the target was not him, yes The big baggage lying next to the bed cabinet.

Unzipped the big baggage, took out a few small bags and put them aside, and started picking and choosing clothes. "It feels like it should be a bit hot today. I'd better change into thinner clothes..."

After thinking about it, I should check the weather before deciding what to wear. Suning put down the clothes in her hands, walked to the bed, opened the curtains, and the dazzling white light made her subconsciously cover her eyes with her hands, "Wow, the sun is so big today. !"

Lin Yu got up and walked to her, making her turn her back to the window, leaning against him.

The brown eyes looked coldly at the group of people chased by the zombies downstairs. One of them was emitting a dazzling white light like a ball of light. It had no effect on the zombies who had no vision, but let him be with him. It's not right for the retreating person to open his eyes, not to close his eyes, and he can't scold him loudly. It is very painful to escape!

"It seems it will be very hot today, so I should wear thinner..." Suning covered his eyes and rubbed his forehead against his chest, "I won't eat strawberries today, I want to eat iced watermelon..."

"En." Lin Yu nodded, and when he was about to close the curtains, the group of people saw his car parked at the door and changed directions to retreat to Xiaoyang Mansion.

Lin Yu frowned, closed the curtains, and said lightly to the person in her arms: "You can go to the bathroom to wash, the water is ready."

"En." Suning nodded obediently, but didn't leave. He hesitated and started to turn the buttons on his clothes again, "...I want to wash my hair..."

Lin Yu reached out and took out a black rubber band from her coat pocket, skillfully tied her shoulder-length black hair, looked straight into her eyes with brown eyes, and said lightly: "The bathtub is full. If you get the water, you should take a shower first, and call me on the pager when you want to wash your hair."

"I'm preparing breakfast downstairs."

"Yeah!" Suning nodded happily, got out from under his arm, picked up the paging machine on the bed cabinet, and held the clothes that I just selected and the small bags containing the "milk", body "milk" and other bottles. Run into the bathroom.