𝟖|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐔𝐒 𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐄

Start from the beginning

Yeah welcome to my turf ladies.

The bus kicked on drive the second we stepped inside, prompting the girls to lose their balance and almost trip. Erika clung onto me while Rhi clung onto the clueless Chateau owner.

They shared a surprised if not offended look with each other.

"Excuse me sir, we just entered the bus, that is entirely unprofessional we could've been hurt, we-"

I swiftly nudged Erika on her shoulder to stop her from complaining to the bus driver, whom by first glance, would rather be anywhere but driving this damn bus to begin with.

I understand her concerns, the very first time i got on one or the first 10 times, i remember tripping too. but it's kind of a given. You just shut up and embarrassingly stand there clinging for your dear life, if you're lucky, you find a seat.

"Lets sit at the back" I whispered, to the girls,  dragging both of them to the back seats.

As they settled in, they looked at each other, as if something dawned on them.

"Wait this is kinda cool" Rhi was frantically looking either side of the bus, both girls taking out their phones to snap pictures and record the view from their windows.

Oh my god it's like they're on a Disney ride. I chuckled at the sight of my best friend's ogling at the view, peeking both their heads out the window as if they're sight seeing in another country.

"Oh my god Edward's going to love this"

Well this was definitely not what i expected from them.

They've been through this road a dozen times, but they couldn't stop ogling at the view from within the bus. If anything they seemed elated at their new experience.

Oh to be rich and carefree.

"Wait... is that Adam?"

I felt my heart drop at the mention of his name, i immediately shot at where Erika was pointing at through the the window.

The three of us squeezed through together to look outside.

He has stopped at the red light right next to the bus, driving his red convertible today wherein the roof was open. One arm on the steering wheel and the other resting on the door on his side.

I can feel a tingling sensation in my stomach, from what used to be a melancholic one all these days earlier.

The bright sun was complimenting him in ways i couldn't imagine on anyone else. Sunglasses to cover his eyes, wearing a casual blue shirt.

Wait.

I got him that shirt.

"ADAM!! OVER HERE!!"

Erika screamed, frantically waving to get his attention, grinning from ear to ear. "Erika no!!" I prodded her arm, desperately trying to get her to stop.

Confused from where the loud sound was coming from, he hastily looked around, before finally seeing the three girls on the bus right next to him, all squeezed through the window.

He lowered his sunglasses to the bridge of his nose, tilting his head forward to get a proper glimpse of what he was seeing.

It was quite evident with his furrowed brows that was he slightly surprised to see the girls inside a damn bus, but more so nonchalant after his gaze landed on me.

With the red light turning yellow and then green, he lifted his sunglasses back up, revving his engine and sped off.

Quite obnoxiously might I add.