Carlos knew Lando was gone now for a bit, so he could finally confront Daniel about that friday night in Imola. He didn't plan to do anything stupid, just talk. He didn't know how he was gonna start the conversation though, especially with Max and Charles sitting there aswell. He definetly didn't want to cause any chaos, but this was for his own sake and that of Lando's and his relationship.

You can consider Carlos being selfish, but he needs to make sure everything is alright with Lando. That isn't selfish, right? Carlos just didn't know where to start. He can't just go and be like 'Hey, what were you doing with Lando that Friday night? I don't really trust you'. That would be a bit too direct. Carlos thought a bit more, glaring over in Daniel's way in the proces.

"Carlos, stop looking at Daniel like you wanna kill him or something" Chares suddenly pointed out with a chuckle, making Carlos shake his head out of thoughts and look at his teammate. Daniel and Max paused the game and looked at Carlos. Well then. "What?" Carlos asked, trying to act confused while he knows very well that he's been glaring at the Australian. Oh, if stares could kill..

Okay, don't get Carlos wrong. He likes Daniel by lots, but the need to protect his Lando overshadowed that. He trusted Lando, and so did he trust Daniel. He just wants to make sure everything is alright, and that it isn't something that could break his and Lando's relationship. Not that he thinks anything can break their relationship! Man.. This was more difficult than Carlos expected it to be.

"Well, I don't know if any of you have a fight going on, but your stare Carlos.." Charles trailed off, biting down on his lip. Daniel slowly placed down his controler, turning towards the Spaniard. "Have I done something, Carlos?" Carlos shrugged his shoulders, feeling a burst of adrenaline and confidence rush through his veins. Maybe it was the thought of protecting Lando, that caused that to happen.

"I don't know, maybe you should think for yourself" Charles frowned, just like Max, while Daniel raised an eyebrow at the sudden feistiness in Carlos' voice. "What the hell are you talking about?" Max and Charles were looking at each other, worried gazes matching perfectly. "Oh you know what I'm talking about" Carlos spoke with a roll of the eyes, crossing his arms.

"No, I don't. Come on man, just tell me" Daniel said in annoyance, feeling his hands curl up in a fist. "Maybe if I tell you what happened on Friday, in Italy?" Daniel frowned, trying to think about anything that happened that day what could've possibly pissed off Carlos. "You think it's a nice feeling when someone pulls your boyfriend away from you? Into a different locked room, to be more specific?" Carlos spat out, feeling anger boil up inside of him at the sore memory.

Daniel's face turns into one of realisation when Carlos finished his sentences. "Carlos, it's none of your business". That wasn't a good reaction. Not in Carlos' eyes. "It actually is. Maybe you realize that Lando is my boyfriend!" Carlos started to stand up from the couch now, just like Daniel. "Don't you trust Lando or something?!" Daniel shouted back.

More drivers started to trail downstairs, confused at the sudden comottion it the usually peaceful house. "I do trust Lando, but do I trust you?" Carlos asked openly, cocking one of his eyebrows up. Daniel felt his jaw clench in anger. How could Carlos think he'd do something to Lando. Is he stupid or is he incredibly stupid? probably the last option. Daniel knew Carlos didn't know about the whole Max situation, but Carlos' possessiveness was just non-sense.

"I would never do anything to Lando, and you know that damn well!" Daniel bawled out. Carlos didn't look all to confincing, stepping closer to Daniel. The Aussie had little to no height on him, so that didn't make a difference at all. "What were you doing with Lando last Friday?" A heavy silence was created in the room. "Tell me then!" Carlos shouted, right into Daniel's face.