Ch. 4 : S I L E N T C O N F E S S I O N

Ch. 4: S I L E N T C O N F E S S I O N

It's those goddamn roses.

Chaeyoung curses internally. Mina came home 6pm today holding a bouquet of roses on her hand, smiling proudly as she showed everyone. Her eyes twinkled in happiness.

"It's from bambam," the woman says.

Sana, Momo and Jihyo squealed as they move towards Mina looking at the flower given to her.

"He's so sweet!" Sana says smiling.

Chaeyoung could only smile fakely as she quickly pretending to be busy doing something. She wanted to hide quickly- - she wanted to break down but she couldn't.

"I'm so envious, I wonder when I can get something like that," Dahyun says to Chaeyoung, "Our unnies are lucky,"

"Giving flowers is not practical," Chaeyoung found herself saying it with malice and regrets it instantly. Mina looked at Chaeyoung with eyes a bit disappointed and it made her feel a bit guilty. She felt like the ground should just swallow her whole.

Jeongyeon coughed awkwardly.

"Chaeyoung's kidding," Nayeon suddenly says, "I totally get her, I mean it would be more practical if he just-BROUGHT BURGERS FOR US."

Mina chuckled, " unnie, you're so greedy!"

Chaeyoung sighs in relief as she looked at Nayeon. Nayeon is more perceptive than she let others know, and moments like these made Chaeyoung especially thankful.

"yeah yeah she's right, if he wants our approval, should've bought pizza or burgers for us," Jeongyeon laughed.

"or jokbal," Momo says.

"that's too much don't you think?" Tzuyu says, "Unnies are all gluttons, ya'll hungry all the time,"

"I'm still growing you know, I need my nutrients," Nayeon says.

"Unnie your growing spurt stopped a long time ago," Chaeyoung says.

"well atleast my growing spurt existed!" Nayeon says teasing Chaeyoung. Everyones laughs as Jeongyeon patted her head.

That moment passed and Chaeyoung felt thankful that it ended without exposing her jealous tantrums. Hell, It was too much to take. That brief moment when Mina looked at her with disappointed- made her agree why letting mina know her feelings wouldn't be an option.

Mina would be disgusted. And she doesn't know how she would ever be able to cope with that. She was just glad that day ended.

But the pain didn't.

Days just came worst and worst.

Mina's absence in the dorms became apparent. Mina looking at her phone, smiling on every dinner table. Mina slipping away right before Chaeyoung's eyes.

Chaeyoung often finds herself everynight with thing dull pain on her chest- so close to breaking down. So close to confessing- but she always close her mouth and let the love she harbors hid on the cardigan she always wears.

This particular 'supposed-to-be-a-relaxing' Thursday night was the worst of it all, when Mina returned home, all smiley, holding two boxes of pizza. As requested, Bambam brought them 2 boxes of pizza's to eat.

And not only that, Bambam came with the pizza- with Mina. Chaeyoung cursed inside telling how the ground should split open now and swallow her whole. She wants to disappear again.

"bambam!!" Sana grins, "you bought us food!!!"

"of course, " Bambam smiles, "nothing less for the nation's girl group,"