Droids in Distress - Part 2

We continue from where we left off. The Ghost was flying through space away from Garel as the two droids are in the hanger with the crew (except Hera) and Zeb, is staying silent.

"We have company. Imperial droids." Kanan said.

"Thank you for another statement of the obvious captain." Y/n said sarcastically.

"Zip it Spectre-6." Kanan glared at him before turning to Sabine. "Spectre-5, let's get a couple restraining bolts on these two."

"Yep, on it." Sabine said before leaving the hanger.

"Spectre-7, Spectre-6, Spectre-3. Keep an eye on them." Kanan ordered before also leaving.

"Right, that'll happen." Ezra said.

"Excuse me, sir, but this is a terrible mistake." C-3PO said to Ezra. "My partner and I are in service of Minister Tua of Lothal..."

As 3PO was talking to him, R2 turned towards Kanan, and Zeb, and Y/n.

"Kanan, a word?" Zeb asked him.

"Can it wait? If I don't confirm our rendezvous with Vizago, we'll done all of this for nothing." Kanan said, turning towards him.

"Yeah, about that..." Y/n started.

"Y/n and I have been talking, and we were thinking that... maybe we don't sell to Vizago this time, eh?" Zeb said, gesturing to Y/n and himself.

"Yeah, maybe we should get those disruptors out of circulation instead." Y/n finished for him.

"Least we got 'em out of Imperial circulation." Sabine said, while coming back. "When I was translating, I found out that they were shipping those T-7s as prototypes so the Empire could mass-produce them on Lothal."

"So now what? We sell them to some space dealer for money?" Y/n said to Kanan and Sabine. "I thought our job was to protect people. Not make someone else a threat to them."

"We are helping people. We're protecting them from the Empire." Kanan started.

"And what about all the other threats in the galaxy? Do you really think they won't use those weapons for something, I don't know, bad?" Y/n said with a glare.

"Would you rather starve and go poor?" Kanan asked, returning the glare.

"Been there, done that. And I can easily go there again. Especially if it means keeping people safe." Y/n finished before leaving the room.

Kanan kept looking on towards the boy, before he sighed. He was disappointed. In Y/n and himself. Y/n is kind and selfless, but he can really be too selfless. He was disappointed in himself because he knew Y/n was also right.

Timeskip

As they were flying through hyperspace, something was going on in Zeb and Ezra's cabin, which ended with Zeb kicking Ez out.

"And stay out!" Zeb said.

"You can't do that! It's my cabin too!" Ezra said, pounding on the door.

"Ezra come in here!" Hera called from the cockpit. Ezra glared at the door and hit it one last time before going.

"Hera, Zeb booted me from my own-" he said, complaining like a child.

"I know," Hera interrupted. "but maybe you could cut Zeb a little slack today."

"Oh, the way he cuts me slack?" Ezra asked, angrily.

"Do you know what a T-7 disruptor is, what it does to an organic being?" Hera asked.