-ten-

High School, a time our entire friend group dreads. I sigh as I stand in front of the building, my backpack slung over my shoulder.

" Why did the weekend have to end so quickly?" I mumble to myself.

" Y/n! Don't just stand there, you'll be late." I hear a voice yell out to me. I quickly turn around and smile when I see Ashley.

" Ash!" I call out her name with a smile. My mood continues to lift when I see Sal walking up. I wave at him, signaling for him to come over. He picks up the pace and walks over to the both of us.

" Sal, have you gotten your schedule?" I ask.

" Yeah, Larry and me looked over it together and it turns out that we have similar classes."

" That's great." I say

" Well, we should all get going." Ash says. I nod my head and we all begin walking into the school and through to halls.

" Where's Larry?" Sal asks

" Probably sleeping like an idi-" I was speaking until I bumped into something, knocking me to the floor. I  quietly groaned in pain from the fall. 

" Look forward when you fucking walk." Someone says, I look up at the person looming over me. A guy with bright blonde hair and bruises on his face. Travis Phelps.

" I'm sorry, I didn't mean to." I say. Sal holds his hand out, allowing me to grab onto it and stand up.

" You couldve knocked me down too. Maybe use your fucking eyes."

" I already said sorry, I don't know what else you want from me." I say, starting to get irritated with him. He just scoffs and walks off.

" Well, whatever.. let's just get to our lockers." I say