0. Prologue

Musutafu is where the robbery took place last Saturday evening, Magne thought to be the woman behind the assault on Okane Bank. She wasn't alone in the operation, she and eight others -who are yet to be identified- had blended into mostly empty building seemingly with the sole intention of robbing the place. Eyewitness reports dictate that, despite being in plain sight, nothing about them seemed suspicious before Magne had activated her quirk, causing distress when the customers -who all happened to be male- went flying towards the three female employees who were working behind the counter.

Mange then ordered for everyone to not make a single move as she pulled out a gun and threatened to shoot if anyone stopped her from taking the money behind the counter; what she hadn't taken into account however, was that famed hero Present Mic was at the scene, the hero jumping into action and doing his best against the group despite easily being outnumbered.

As he tried to fight them, one of the victims called the police for backup; it was fortunate for the victims that Present Mic was able to hold off all nine of them just long enough to prevent them from harming anyone on top of stopping half of Mange's men from escaping when police eventually arrived at the scene -although his heroic actions seem to have been done at a cost, however. Present Mic is currently in critical condition, information that has been shared with the public stating that he should be back up and on his feet in a few month's time. Until then he will be unable to work as a hero, nor will he be able to continue his teachings at UA High until further notice.

This does raise the question however; Will Magne ever be caught? Seeing as this is her ninth armed robbery-

He stopped reading right there, tearing his hues away from the printed words while rubbing at his temples in a stress that never seemed to go away -and it certainly wasn't getting any better as he started to understand what his boss was implying by sending him the article alone. To say that Tsukauchi Naomasa seemed to be in a predicament would be a grave understatement.

Or rather, it wasn't him who would be so screwed over by this if things were going to play out the way he thought they would -but he most definitely wouldn't benefit from it either.

Biting back a sigh, he allowed for his coals to float over to the second paper that had been attached to the first and sent to his office not that long ago, leaning back into his wheelie chair and stretching his stiff neck as he grasped the papyrus in his palms and angled it -in a way so that it wouldn't crumple or kneel over as he skimmed his vision over the similarly-printed text.

Mr Tsukauchi,

It's been two months since the world has discovered how the ancient Egyptians built the Pyramid of Giza.

He couldn't help but raise a brow at that one -not used to such an outlandish introduction on a formal document- but he did his best to brush it aside as he kept reading along.

It had made quite the impression on the rest of the world that the mystery was no longer unsolved, and there have been quite a few pushes from communities outside of Japan to solve the world's eighth wonder -All Might's true identity. With that being said, coincidentally or not, the Emperor of Japan has personally assigned our department with the task of figuring it out -vocalising His reasoning and saying that we are the leading police department in all of our nation.

In order to complete His order, it has been decided that (L/N) (Y/N) will apply for the role of a substitute teacher at UA High; once she gets in -with a few strings pulled on our end, of course- she will play the role of a teacher as she observes All Might as closely as she can to gain intel and eventually, figure out who the man is.