Chapter 3 (Lunch)

Austin Perspective

We exit the highway and drove to the parking lot of the nearest restaurant. We park and Taylor said "OK everyone out. Time to eat." I was confused and ask "Wait we are not going through the drive thru" Taylor look amused and said "No silly, I can't eat while driving"
So I reluctantly exit the car with everyone else. We all walk into the restaurant and sit at a table. "Austin, Do you mind ordering our food for us" Taylor ask. "Do I have too" I whine. "Yes" Answer Taylor. I reluctantly got out of the table and went into line to order.
While I was in line I was looking outside and saw a school bus stop infront of the restaurant. It a bus full of cheerleaders! I quickly turn around hoping they don't see me. A couple of cheerleaders got in line behind me. One have the cheerleaders went pass me to check the menu.
Once she was done checking the menu out she turn around to get back in line with her group. She stop dead and started staring at my wet pants. She then head back to her group. The whole time I was in line I kept hearing whispering and giggling while some of them went infront of me to take a peak.
     I order our food and head back to the table. "It looks like those girls where having a blast with you" Bree said smirking. "Bree, You should invite them over" Ashley suggested. "Great idea!" Bree agreed. Bree got out of the table and head to the cheerleaders.
    I saw Bree and the cheerleaders talking and giggling. Then Bree head back to the table. "The cheerleaders are going to order and 3 of them are going to join us" Bree told the table. So about 5 minutes later 3 of the cheerleaders join the table.
     One of the cheerleaders ask "What happen to him" She said pointing at me. "He made a big mess in my car because he can't hold his blader" Taylor answer. At that the point the 3 girls giggle while looking at me. "In fact after lunch we are planning to buy him some new clothes you want to join" Taylor ask. "Sure" All 3 of the cheerleaders answer. Everyone finished eating we head out of the parking lot with the cheerleaders following us.