❄️𝙼𝚄𝙽𝙲𝙷𝙺𝙸𝙽❄️

Start from the beginning

"Your worth about as much as a sewer cockroaches dick!" You looked at Kakyoin with a bewildered expression pasted on your face. Blood squirted from the thief's broken noise.

"KAKYOIN WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" You shouted.

"The fact that you thought you could touch my wallet with the same fingers you use to wipe your filthy ass!" Kakyoin lifted the man onto his back pulling down on his legs and neck.

"Are you crazy?! Your going to break his back!"

"Kakyoin!" Jotaro called out. He punched him in the back causing kakyoin to let go of the poor guy. You went over and tried to help him up. "Didn't you hear me tell you to stop? Kakyoin, you bastard somethings wrong with you.

Kakyoin got up and dusted himself off. "That hurt you know, you didn't have to push me so hard. He tried to steal my wallet, a criminal should be punished."

You and Jotaro glared at the red head. "What are you looking at? You know the look in your eyes is awfully hard Jotaro and Y/N." He walked up to you and pushed some of your hair strands out of your face. "You know I prefer a more loving look on you Y/N." You continued to glare at him. "Your acting as if I've done something unforgivable."

You scoffed and pulled away from him. Anne handed you your coconut you had asked her to hold onto. "Hey a rhinoceros beetle!" Little children pointed towards a tree.

"Jojo don't think so hard on this. I'm just tired from the trip it's put me in such a bad mood."

"Bad mood huh, seems to me you were feeling pretty good. The old man and Avdol think it's a good idea to head to India by train. We leave tomorrow. We're taking a cable car to Singapore station to reserve tickets." You and Jotaro began to walk away.

"Mr. Kakyoin, Jojo is getting further and further away shouldn't we leave."

"Right. I'll catch up in a second."

"Well alright. I guess you like coconut juice a whole lot." Kakyoin turned to face Anne the object he was eating became more visible.

"Is that a rhinoceros Beetle?" Anne whimpered running and latching on to Jotaro.

"Is something wrong Anne?" You asked. Kakyoin came over to your left side wrapped his arm around your waist and placed a kiss on your cheek.

"Nope nothing's wrong." Kakyoin interrupted. Jotaro sent deadly glares in Kakyoins direction. You looked at Kakyoin with a concerned smile.

"Are you sure your alright Kakyoin?"

"I'm feeling great!" He removed his arm from your waist and continued to walk.

"Hey Jotaro, are you going to eat that cherry? I'm starving." Kakyoin proceeded to pluck the cherry off of Jotaro's ice cream and plop it on his tongue. But not before he pushed him off the platform.

"Uh oh, better watch out Jotaro!"

"Jotaro!" You and Anne shireked. You grabbed Jotaro's arm before he plummeted to the ground.

"What is wrong with you Kakyoin!? Are you trying to kill him?"

"I'm just playing Y/N. Relax a little." Kakyoin then began to roll the cherry around on his tongue drenching it in his saliva. "There you go again. Whats with all the glaring my dear friends."