" I lived there for a very long time."

Toshi was a bit excited to meet a person that he can actually understand.

They both talked for a while as well as taking a few sips of alcohol here and there.

Till at some moment the man gave a tight tug on Toshis shoulder.

" Hey, slow down on the beer. you'll get black out drunk in no time if you keep at that pace."

Toshi looked down to see that he already went through five bottles. He'd be lying if he said he wasn't drunk.

" Thats if you aren't already."

Toshi hummed in response.

" So much for my first party."

The other chuckled.

Toshi took a liking to the others aura.
It was warm and comfortable.

Toshi laid back on the couch, knowing his friend is no where to be found in this party. He pouted.

" Something wrong?" The other asked.

" Oh? uhh, well, Dave brought me here to have a good time and have fun. But i'm not having much fun cause i can never understand the ones i meet."

" I see. If it's fun you want in this party, wanna join me on some 'fun'?" The man got up and held his hand out infront of the blonde.

Toshi looked at his hand and then up towards his face.

" Sure i suppose..............so...?"

When Toshi went ahead to get up to face the man, he was taken aback by how he could actually look him in the eye.

The man chuckled once more, leaveing Toshi a bit dumbstruck.

After a bit Toshi had shrugged it off, and began to follow the other.

" Is it far?"

" Is that a problem?"

" Well i don't want to leave my friend alone for too long."

" But he's with his other friends isn't he?"

" Well yes bu-"

" And he did leave you to have fun with those at the party, correct?"

Toshi couldn't really say much, mainly because the man was correct.

" Just relax it isn't far, something i've been wanting to do."

Toshi nodded and kept following the man till they came to a stop around 2 blocks away from the party.

There was a mini field of tall grass perfect for hiding things.

The man bent down and began to grab things that was hidden within the grass.
fireworks

Toshi wondered what the man wouls want to do with fireworks besides shooting them up in the air.

Once he was done, he handed Toshi a bunch of fireworksand singels him to start heading back to the party.

"Are we gonna light these?"

" Yes, but a bit different. The whole house has a fence around it. The plan is to light the fireworks and drop them in the poles that hold the fence, and when they shoot upwards they create such a loud noise that it would scare everyone shitless and probably set car alarms off."

Toshi thought about it while they headed back. The chance of anyone getting hurt is very low. And something like this sounded fun so he didn't see why not.

Everyone was clueless to see on whats coming.
And doing something like this made his heart pump loudly.

By just a few minutes Toshi and his new friend were done. Everything was set in place.

The man took out a lighter and without even looking back at Toshi he lit all of the fireworks and dropped them in the poles.

After that he pressed Toshi to step back.

BOOM

BOOM

BOOM

BOOM

Such sounds the snapped within the sky can cause a person to go deaf.

" Hahhahahahha!!!"

Toshi could barely hear himself laughas he watched the scared faces within the party.

Before the deafing sounds could stop, the man grabbed Toshis arm and began to run.

" Why are we runinng?"

" I kinda kept the part out that this stuff is illegal, people will be after us if we stay."

" WHAT?!?"

The man dragged Toshi all the way to what he thought was his house.

He opened the door and shoved them both in.

" Shhhh, just relax. I'm pretty sure they didn't see us."

He tried to calm Toshi down while they hid within his house.

" Oh god imma be a villian before i even make it to being a hero!"

" hehehe, just relax big fella, like i said they probably didn't even see us when it happend. We'll just hang out here till things die down ok?"

Toshi nodded.

" It's Alex by the way. Alex Forrest Ortiz."

" Toshinori, Toshinori Yagi."

They shook hands.

" Nice to meet you, Yagi Toshinori."

Yes? no? Don't worry about the slamming. My head is fine. huh what? i don't know what you're talking about. a- a what? A bruise? Nah you're seeing things playtimenix my head is perfectly fine. NO! PUT THE SLIPPER DOWN!!!