.~ Chapter 2 ; Taken ~.

Fuli jumped up after something sharp was prodding her in the side. The cheetah was shocked to see a white lion, with unique golden freckles dusted across her nose. 

The lioness sighed. "I'm not supposed to be talking to you, but your lion friend, Kion, is safe- ish." Fuli quickly looked around, her friends were starting to wake up, but Kion was indeed missing.

Fuli turned, growling at the lion, who only flicked her ear, dismissing the anger of the cheetah. "Relax. I didn't take your friend, Reirei and her group did, they took me too, but I have to spy for them, they have my best friend." The white lion explained, her ears pinning to her head in anger of having to spy against her will.

Fuli studied the lioness closely, nodding when she saw that there was nothing dishonest about the lion cub. "I'm Fuli, and I'm also very confused, they took Kion, he has the Roar, but why did they take you?" 

The cub froze. "I- uh- well, I'm Alina, and I'm a spy-" She shook her head as Fuli's emerald eyes narrowed. "- Not by choice! But I'm really stealthy, and I just wanted to tell you that i'll try to keep your lion friend in one piece-" Alina froze, her head whipping around, cyan eyes locking on moving grass.

Fuli sniffed the air, fur pricking when she realized it was Reirei. Alina pushed Fuli and her friends down. "Shh! Act like you're still out!" The lioness whispered, shaking out her half-ruffled fur, turning to face Reirei who had just walked out of the tall grasses.

"Rat! Stop messing with the Lion Guard! I want word of Simba and the royal family!" Reirei growled, her claws slashing out at Alina, who's eyes simply narrowed as blood began to drip from her shoulders.

Noticing Alina's anger, Reirei cackled. "Ah, it's so much fun to hurt a lion! Maybe we'll do Kion next!"

Alina's eyes locked with Fuli's for a millisecond, then the white cub jumped at Reirei, a ferocious roar coming from Alina as she slashed out at the unexpecting jackal.

Reirei shrieked, her ears pinning as blood leaked over her head. "You'll pay for that! You and your bird friend!"

The cub stopped, her ears lowering to the side as Reirei's jackals returned. Alina followed, limping slightly after the young jackals all latched onto her front leg.

Fuli and the guard waited until they were far enough away to get up. They were all shocked. Since when did Reirei become so smart?

Fuli got up, turning to Ono. "Ono, where are they going?" The egret jumped into the air, watching for a moment, before landing on Beshte's back. "Outlands, they disappeared into a crevasse in a canyon about a mile into the outlands." Ono informed them.

Bunga cracked his knuckles. "We should totally charge in right now and get Kion, that other lion, and her bird friend back!"

Beshte shook his head. "We need to get the royal family. We would have a better chance of getting them out with the pride's help."

After they all agreed, Fuli rocketed towards Pride Rock, the land passing by in a blur. The Guard followed behind her, and arrived when Fuli had just finished explaining Kion getting taken, and the new lioness, Alina.

To the Guard's surprise, the Royals had handed it well, but were angry at the taking of the prince. Kiara especially was ready to go get her brother. 

Fuli waited with the royals at the edge of pride rock, the lion guard just behind them, all ready to get the prince, and the mystery cub back.