"Hmm?" Joe looked back at him, confused. "Uhh I guess. Why? Is the video embarrassing for you? I can take it down."

"No! No that's typical me," Brian said, sitting back down on Joe's bed. "I'm fine with that video. But like, won't people give you crap if they see a video of us hanging out?"

Joe shrugged. "I don't know. Who cares if they do? You're my friend."

Brian bit back a smile. Joe wasn't totally embarrassed by him? Score. "Thanks my guy."

Joe rolled his eyes. "Thank you for what? Treating you like a human being?" He stood up, placing the blanket on the bed. "I'm gonna run downstairs and find something to tie the ends of the sheet. Be ready to rehearse for real when I get back Rosenthal."

xXx

An hour passed of them rehearsing, joking around in their "cloak." Sorcerers Stone was almost over; they were finally at the part where Voldemort came out of the back of Quirrell's head.

"Ooh our scene is on!" Brian exclaimed. "We gotta watch it."

"Can we run this verse one more time?" Joe asked nervously. "Sorry I just want to make sure I got it down."

"Of course," Brian responded, picking his script back up, which was difficult with the two of them wrapped in a blanket. "We can always rewind the movie."

"Deal," Joe responded happily. "Okay so, I think we're just supposed to keep walking in a circle for this part, right?"

"I think so. We can double check with Nick tomorrow. Wanna just go for it?"

Joe nodded, before remembering that Brian couldn't see his face because they were back to back. "Yeah, go ahead."

"Gotchu." Brian paused, double checking the lyrics before he started. "When I rule the world, I'll plant flowers..." The two started shuffling in a circle, trying not to trip each other.

"When I rule the world, I'll have, snakes!" Joe said, a little too excited.

"And Jane Austin nov—FUCK!" Brian exclaimed as he slipped on the blanket, the wrap pulling Joe down with him.

Brian landed on his back, the wind being knocked out of him. Joe attempted to twist so that he could catch himself, his hands finding Brian's shoulder and chest. Brian groaned in pain as Joe collapsed on top of him. "Why, Walker?" He coughed out.

Joe laughed, attempting to sit up but slipping on the thin sheet and falling back on Brian. "This is why we're practicing."

Brian laughed as Joe pushed himself back up. "Fair enough. Let's get our falls out now." He couldn't help but stare in disbelief at the fact that Joe was literally pressed against him.

Joe glanced down at him as he sat up. The younger boy looked back up at him nervously. Joe bit his lip as they made eye contact. Brian really was adorable. No not adorable; attractive. Really attractive. With his big brown eyes and gorgeous smile, his bangs half drooping over his right eye.

Fucking Lauren Lopez, why'd she have to go and point that out to him?

A moment passed of them staring before Joe finally managed to choke out, "You-you okay?"

"Y-yeah. Totally." Brian responded, still staring up at Joe and savoring the image of being so close to him.

"We, um, we should try to get out of this?" Joe asked. Why did he feel so flustered?

"Yeah, good idea." Brian responded, expecting Joe to move first, but he didn't, so they both remained on the floor, taking each other in.

The sound of the door opening made them both jerk, Joe rolling off of Brian as they both fought to find their way out of the blanket. Joe eventually managed to to tear the blanket off of his face. He looked up expecting to see his father; instead he was staring into the green eyes of his girlfriend.