Chapter 1.

"I don't think you should go to that trip Mittens, I don't think its safe at all." Emira mutters as she watches her sibling pack an over-night bag for the Camping trip with her friends. Amity simply rolled her eyes at her older sister as she folded all her clothes into the Hexide gym bag she got from the Grudgby team.

"Calm down dear sister, don't fret. Plus you know you want me out the house so you could hang out with Viney~" The older Blight looked away from her younger sibling, wanting to hide the red in her cheeks. Their Brother had went out with friends, their Parents on a business trip that will last the rest of the weekend. As soon as Amity was gone, Emira would have the house to herself for a few hours. Don't know why she's complaining.

"Yeah I guess, but there's this rumor going on that there's some monster in the forest that you guys are camping in. You never know if it's true or not." The smaller Blight turned her head and smirked. Easiest way to tease her sister yet.

"You worried for me Emira? Well isn't this a first" Her grin grows bigger when her sister scoffs and crosses her arms. The bigger Blight just scowls an looks in a different direction so her sister can't see how flustered she's getting.

"I have always cared, I just don't show it. But seriously, if you are still going just be careful. Who knows what is going to be out there." Amity zips up her bag and then turns to her sibling, smiling.

"I will Em. Besides Boscha is coming, so we pretty much have protection anyways. By the way can you drop me off at Boscha's?"

"You are annoying." Emira drew out a spell circle summoning her car keys, and then proceeded to spin them on her index finger. "We are totally stopping to pick some things up on the way, aren't we?" The smaller Blight asks, raising her eyebrow. Her eldest sister turned to her and smirked, clenching the keys in her hand. 

"Oh most definitely. You are stuck with me."

____________________________________________________________

The girls were laughing as they sat up their camp. It has been such an eventful week, and honestly it was amusing to get all the stress built up from that week. As Amity began to set up her tent she could have sworn she saw something in the woods watching them, but she shrugged it off thinking it was possibly an illusion. Plus they would rather set it up during the day, rather than wait until nightfall when they are tired.

"So Boscha tripped over her own two feet trying to get over to Willow, and then accidentally lands on her, and boom! They are both tomatoes in the plant track!" Skara grins, staring at her friend, who was definitely hiding in her hoodie from the group. Willow was just silently giggling in the corner of the makeshift campfire the girls have made.

"Look okay, we all were there no need to repeat the past" Boscha mutters, avoiding eyes from her friends. Bo and Kat start laughing, raising their eyebrows. "Awww Cap, you don't want us to tease you about your girlfriendddd?" Amity snorts, and Boscha's face go completely red.

"I swear you better start running!" Boscha squeals, struggling in Kat's arms to grab at the Blight witch.

"I get a few seconds head start" Amity taunts,  turning on her heels and running straight into the forest. After a few seconds she hears rapid footsteps on her tail.

"You are dead Blight!"

"How am I dead if you can't catch me?!" The Blight cackles, dodging sticks, rocks, any obstacle that blocks her from getting as far from Boscha as possible.

"Just you wait, I'm going to catch you Blight!" The witch's voice fades, and The Blight grins to herself, still running forward. No way she can get caught now, Her friend was way to far to even see the witch's mint green hair.