Prologue

A/N : welcome to the prologue, my fingers are shaking writing and every bone in my body is telling me to stop but i'm not because i don't listen to myself....sorry for the rant- anyways enjoy!

Luke and Julie come from very different worlds. Luke is royalty and happens to be next-in-line to the throne (even though he doent want to be) and has to choose a bride-preferally royalty- before his father steps down. Julie is a simple girl in a simple village who spends way too much time alone in her house and spends the majority of it with her bestie Flynn. She is probably one of the most musically talented people in town but hasn't sung or played a note since her mom died. Both have felt the same pain but will they be able to lift each other up to their full potential? Travel to the small kigdom of Azure and find out.

(Btw I don't think Azure is a real place...I mean don't let me stop you trying anyway)

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

A/N: So that's the prologue, I hope you liked it. Sorry it's so short, the actual chapters will be longer, I promise. Don't forget to leave feedback and I will see you in chapter one!

*crosses fingers hoping that I will see you in chapter one*

-Kaylaa