"Fuck," I groan. Can't I ever do anything without being interrupted. I look down and see Blake is calling. My flame is flushed, my heart is beating rapidly, and I want to punch Blake in the face for this next time I see him.

"Who the hell is calling you at two in the morning?"

"Blake," I shrug, while allowing the call go to voicemail.

"Why is he calling you?"

"Does that really matter right now?," I raise an eyebrow, before putting my phone on do not disturb and putting it aside.

"Nope," he says before his hands slowly tug at my shorts. "Tell me what you want. We can stop this now."

      I shake my head. "I want you."

       "You want me to what?," his tone is somewhat teasing but there's dominance in what he says.

       "I want you to fuck me right here and right now," I tell him.

       Now that he has my consent, he tugs my shorts and panties down before tossing them aside. His lips are on mine and he lifts me up slightly so he can sink himself into me.

      Quiet pants and and the frequent sound of skin slapping together echo around the bathroom as we work to give each other pleasure.

I let out a quiet moan as North sinks his teeth into my neck, in the exact same spot as the hickey from last night.

         He grips the hair at the back of the my neck as he plows into me. I grip his shoulder so tight, that I wouldn't be surprised if I drew blood.

       A sheen of swear covers my forehead and my body is on fire. I don't want this to end. Thanks to my previous orgasm from Raven, I'm much more sensitive this time around so it doesn't me long to finish.

      North seems to sense it and reaches down between us to gently circle my clit again. "North," I moan quietly as I tighten around him and have my second orgasm of the night.

      I ride it out as my legs tighten around him and my nails dig into his bicep. His movements become sloppier as he begins reaching his peak as well. Without thinking, I bite down on his chest which causes him to unravel.

         With a grunt, he finishes and we sit in silence with him still inside me.

———————

His sweaty forehead drops down to mine as we both try to catch our breath. His intense gaze doesn't leave mine until he presses a much gentler kiss to my lips.

       When he pulls away, I feel weird all of a sudden. This would usually be the point where I go home, or the other person would leave. This time though, we're going back to sleep with his team.

        North pulls away and then helps me down, which I'm grateful for since my legs are shaking.

       We start cleaning up when I go to check the time on my phone and instead see a message from Blake.

        Blake: Sugar, if you're hanging out with that so-called pornstar friend of yours, you need to ditch him now.

        Sang: Why?

         Blake: Are you apart of it too? The Academy?

        That takes me by surprise.

          "What's wrong?," North asks.

           "It's Blake," I shake my head, "He knows about the Academy."