I heard a voice in the distance: "On your feet. Let's go, c'mon."

Rick cursed under his breath as he fished through the bag. They pulled out the tear gas and tossed one can around the corner. We ducked as it exploaded. I helped Maggie up as soon as I saw her and Glenn. She gripped onto me as we made our way out of the building. We ran in huddle-form down the sidewalk.

"Inside, c'mon," Rick ordered.

They all went inside the building. I watched as Michonne slipped down the sidewalk. I closed the door to the building behind my group and followed her. I had to find out where she was going and if she had something to do with this "Governor."

I picked up my pace and caught up to her. I slithered into a building that was neatly set up; furniture in tact, candles and paintings all in place, books neatly stacked on the shelves.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

She jumped slightly and turned around. She sighed. "They think I'm a threat anyways. I need to do this while I have the chance."

"They'll never except you if you keep running away."

"I need to do this," she compromised as she drew her sword.

My stomach danced with butterflies, but she sat down in a chair, holding her katana in front of her as she stared straight ahead. She was motionless for almost a minute. I was getting annoyed.

"What are you doing?" I hissed.

"You can leave if you're not interested," she snapped.

There was a thud against the door that grabbed both of our attention. My fingers grazed the cool metal of my gun as she kicked the door open. Inside, the shelves were lined with tanks filled with heads, stacked on top of each other. The thud continued and we snapped our attention in the direction of which it came. We heard a growl from inside. Michonne unlatched the lock, letting the gate swing open.

"Oh my God," I whispered as a little girl with a bag over her head walked out. She was on a chain.

"I'm not gonna hurt you," Michonne assured as she reached her hand out.

I unhooked the chain around her neck as Michonne removed the bag. Underneath was a walker. Michonne grabbed her neck and I held up my gun.

"No!"

I did a quick one-eighty and saw a man pointing a pistol at us.

"Don't hurt her."

He lifted his finger off of the trigger, but I kept my gun trained on him. He undid his belt of weapons and laid it on a table.

"It's me you want, huh?" he asked, looking towards Michonne. "There's no need for her to suffer."

"She doesn't have needs," Michonne informed coldly.

"Don't hurt my little girl," he pleaded. "Please don't."

Going against his will, Michonne stuck her sword through the girl's mouth."

"NO!" he yelled as he ran towards us.

He punched her in the face and held her against a wall. She used all her force to push him backwards so they fell over a chair. He held a tight grip around her neck. I grabbed the broken chair and smashed it over his head. Michonne stood to full height. I kicked the man in the stomach. Michonne slid her scabbard under his neck, pulling as hard as she could.

He struggled to stand, but was successful. He pushed back, making Michonne hit the concrete wall. I pulled him off of her and he shoved Michonne to the ground. He then proceeded to grab my face and slam my head against the wall. I bit down on his finger.