XXII

Wtf

Y/n
The next few days were the same. Hanging out with Matthi at the lake every night. Going to lessons with Liv and when she wasn't in the same lessons with me then I went with Draco.

Talking about him he doesn't bother me about Mattheo anymore. I mean when he sees him he doesn't get angry or shaggy. He's probably sick and needs a doctor.

"Y/n you come to the party at the room of requirement tonight" Liv asked. "Only if you go yes" "why do you think I asked you" "fine how late is it" "I think around 10" "I'll be there."

And I left for my next class what was DADA but even before I could enter it someone took my arm and brought me to the girls bathroom. "Wtf" I shouted while looking into Pansy het eyes "what are you doing Pansy?"

"I want revenge" "what do you mean" "I want you to help me get revenge on Draco" "what did he do?" "I've been dumb enough to think he loved me but he doesn't he loves someone else and he only uses me please help me!"

"Why would I?"

"I know I said horrible things but I regret I did it cause a thought you and Draco had a thing." I burst into laughter "me and Draco oh no never" well not never actually because it already happened but that are details.

"Come on please he also said to all the boys they couldn't ask you for yule ball so" "fine what's the plan" "I knew it!"

Shit that girl is a psycho but I love it! Now you probably think but she called you with horrible names, so and? People can be forgiven and that's what I did!

The plan we had was amazing we talked about it in DADA what caused some weird looks from Draco. We would do it tonight before the party!

"See you in five minutes in his room."

Draco had quidditch practice tonight so we had time. I was waiting on his bed and Pansy arrived 5 minutes later with our revenge right in her hands.

"He's gonna hate us forever"
"Good!"

It wasn't to hard to accomplish but it would cause some damage. One hour until he came back.

The hour flew by because we were talking and laughing so much. Actually she is really nice and sweet, why didn't I saw it before.

"You think it's going to work y/n?"
"Just wait"

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!!"

"You see."

Angry Draco came out of his room angry as hell. The plan worked!

"WHO DID THIS!" He shouted.

He was standing in the common room freshly out of the shower with his pink hair. It wasn't looking that bad.

"Well Draco pink really is your color" I said.
"Yea that's what you get when you play with girls" Pansy added.

"You both are going to regret this" "ow im shaking" Pansy said.

He turned around still angry.

"Don't worry Draco in a few days it will be gone!"

Pansy and I laughed for minutes "you saw his face I thought he was about to avada kedavra us" "don't worry he will if we do another trick like this!"

Everyone at the party started laughing when they saw Draco entering. Pansy and I thought he wouldn't come but he did. He shouted that if they didn't looked away he would tipped their eyes out.

Mattheo came towards me and we left for a little corner away from everyone. "I love your outfit" "thank you."

The outfit btw

"Let's get some drinks" he offered "yeah let's go" we left our corner for the bar

After drinking our drinks and dancing a little bit someone shouted "let's spin the bottle!"

"Are they serious we aren't first years anymore" "let's go y/n" Liv took my arm from behind. I didn't even saw her coming.

We sat down in a huge cirkel Mattheo sat with his quidditch friends and I sat with Liv and Pansy. They were other people also, such as Draco and Blaise.

I took the bottle "so I'll start and remember one skip nothing more" I started turning the bottle. How slower it went how more stress I got.

It landed on Pansy!

"The game is on" one of the boys said. I crawled to Pansy and we started making out. She's not a bad kisser at all. I could hear the "ooh" and "ahhh" in the crowd.

We continued for about 1 minute before I went back to my place.

The game went on Draco landed on Blaise but used his skip Blaise landed on Astoria and they kissed really quickly but I could see the anger in Liv's eyes.

Liv got a slytherin boy I don't know his name and she made out guys damn! She looked over at Blaise during it. He mouthed dirty words and I understood them. I pray for her tonight and hope tomorrow she would walk.

Draco got Astoria this time and literally ate her mouth. I couldn't take him serious with his pink hair. My turn again!

It slowed down
And stopped
On

Mattheo

God I'm lucky. He crawled in front of me and we kissed for what seemed forever. Everyone was silent in the crowd.

After a few minutes I think he went back to his place and I could see the anger in Draco's eyes.

But do I care
Maybe
No no I don't care
Yea I don't care!
Or do I?

________________________________
Uhm tysm for 1.2 dznd reads that incredible seriously!!! Drink and eat enough today and if you don't I'll come to your house and make sure you do. Just kidding (or not) so watch out :)