I

"I'm also happy to see you, Malfoy"

Y/n POV:
It was the first day of school, so exciting. "Good morning" my father said. "Good morning dad, are we leaving I don't wanna be late". 'Now? The train leaves in 4 hours, why so excited?" "I just wanna see Liv again." (Liv is Olivia guys) "I will make some eggs while you get ready" he said.

On that I ran upstairs. I looked into my wardrobe, but it was empty. "Shit" everything was already in my trunk and you don't want to know how much time it took to close it. I went to my sisters room and knocked on the door. "Amanda can I please borrow some clothes I really need them." "Ugh come in." She's like that since mom left with another guy 4 years ago. She threw some clothes and closed the door again. "Thanks" I quickly said before going back to my room.

Amanda was maybe 19 years old but the clothes fitted perfectly. I looked into the mirror, yeah it was cute but definitely not my style. But still better than nothing.
The clothes:

(Just imagine something you like)

I curled my hair and did some makeup before running back downstairs. I ate my eggs and talked a bit with dad. Since mom left he talked more and was home more often. "Can we go now?" "Ok then" he answered a bit annoyed. I literally ran to the car, what made him laugh "this is the first time I see someone that excited for school" "just start the car!" It took 2 hours instead of one to go to the station. "You see luckily we left early". He just smirked. "You never gonna admit your wrong dad" "never!"

"See you at Christmas Y/N" "love you dad." We're never been good at goodbyes but that's okay. The train was leaving in 30 minutes and I was looking around for liv when I bumped into someone. "I'm sorry I didn't saw you" i quickly said "Y/N is that you, I didn't recognise you with those clothes." "Blaise! So glad to see you." Blaise and I were close friends together with Liv and Draco (when he's in the mood). "You saw Liv?" "She's already on the train with Malfoy" "so that's mean he's in the mood." We laughed while going to our compartment where we always sat on the first day.

"Y/N OMG finally I'm so happy to see you!!" We hugged each other tightly. "You changed" I said. And she did she had more boobs and her hair was longer. "So do you" she answered "but I don't like those clothes, doesn't suit you." "Ow this, I know those are Amanda's clothes I had nothing to wear." She sat down and that's when I saw him, Draco. He also changed he had a black suit on but you could still see his muscles. "Make sure your eyes don't fall out Y/N." "I'm also happy to see you, Malfoy." I quickly sat down and looked away. How was it possible, we knew each other since always, and I never saw he was that hot.

Draco POV:
She looked different more boobs, longer hair. But she looked more confident, and sexy. She was basically talking to Liv and Blaise the whole ride. Her voice was hot, how was that even possible?! She looked my side sometimes but I looked away, she didn't need to know I was watching her. We have been friends since first year, and to be honest I always liked her more than that.

I quickly looked just a few seconds, but she turned around and looked me in the eyes. "Stop staring at me it's creepy" she mouthed so no one could hear it. "It's not my fault you're dressed like a slut." Shit I ruined it. She raised her middle finger and looked away. She looked so hot when she was angry. Draco don't get horny now, not here I said to myself. It was time to get ready the girls left and Blaise and I got ready in the compartment. "Damn you saw Olivia guy she looks hot as fire." I was paying so much attention to y/n I didn't looked at Olivia. "Hmu if you say so" but y/n is still hotter I thought, but I was not gonna tell him that. The girls came back and we arrived at Hogwarts.

————————————————————————
A/N: this was the first chapter I hope you like it. I can not post very often I have strict parents, so I can not go on my phone very much but I'll try. Anyways thank you for reading this :))).