VIII

A/n: sorry for not been posting so much, something happened in my family. But I will try to do more this week. Anyway thankyou for so many reads and enjoy <33

No matter the price.

Y/n pov
I woke up, but not in my bed. I turned around and faced a blonde haired boy, the one and only Draco Malfoy. I looked under the sheets just to make sure. I was only wearing underwear and he sweatpants. So we had clothes on good! What happened I didn't remember anything from yesterday.

Suddenly his eyes were open and he smiled "can you fucking explain me why I'm nearly naked in your bed!" "That's actually a long story" "did we fuck?!" Is he only thing I could ask. "You think I would fuck someone who isn't even awake?!" "No no of course not, but then what happened?" "You remember yesterday we had a party?" "Yes but I don't remember what happened after it"

"so you were dancing with Bryan and suddenly you were gone, Blaise and I found you unconscious in his bed, without your dress. He was taking of his pants, that motherfucker. Blaise rapped you in a blanket and took you here while I was breaking that boys bones." I didn't know what to say so I just said "thank you, really thank you." "You're welcome I guess." He stood up to grab a shirt but I couldn't stop looking at his abs. He was so hot.

"Are you gonna stop looking and get ready?" "Ready for what" I said "I would help you with charms today, remember" right we were Saturday "I would love to but I don't want to walk in my underwear trough the whole common room." He went to his closet and grabbed a sweater "here put that on I think it will cover everything" and he was right it came to my knees. "Thanks" "see you in 10 minutes in the great hall" "10 minutes?!" "Make sure you're on time!"

I don't know how I did it but 10 minutes later I was standing in the great hall dressed in my own clothes and I even did my hair. "Goodmorning Y/n, you know I've been worried sick yesterday!" "Yeah I'm sorry Liv something happened" "I know Blaise told me everything" "yeah Blaise I still need to thank you also" "you're welcome." After breakfast Draco grabbed my arm "I'll bring her back in a few hours" Blaise and Liv looked confused but didn't seem to mind.

We went to the library where everything was already ready on a desk, when did he prepared this. "So when did you prepared this?" "it's a secret" "seriously" "yeah let's start." He explained me everything I didn't understand. And surprisingly I started to understand it more and more. After 3 hours of sitting there in the library we decided to get some food. We skipped lunch, so we ran to the kitchens.

He looked inside and saw that there was nobody "let's go now" "ok" we ran inside and grabbed some fruit. "Did you heard that" I asked "what" "I think there is someone coming" and I was right someone entered the kitchen. And I didn't move I just stood there "what are you doing, we need to hide" he grabbed my arm and pulled me under one of the tables. After 10 minutes the person inside the kitchen left, and we came out of our hiding spot and burst into laughter.

Draco pov
We went back to the library to pack our stuff. "Why can't I come with you to your quidditch practice" I couldn't tell her because all the boys were obsessed with her "because it's a private practice, only teammates can come" "okay see you after then." I didn't like lying to her but it was for her own good.

I arrived just on time. To be honest I really love quidditch but I don't like my teammates always jerking of on y/n, but I learned to ignore it. "Hey Draco you'll never guess who's waiting outside" one of my teammates said. Practice was over and I was heading to get my stuff "tell up" "y/n is outside I'll go tell the others" shit what was she doing here. She needed to go away before the boys were here.

I ran outside and das her waiting on the field "what are you doing here" "because I couldn't come to your practise I thought I would accompany you back to the castle" "yeah let's go" "but you don't need to get your stuff" she was right. "The boys hide it, and I'm not in the mood to look after it." "Let's go then" "wait I know a little way trough the forest." She looked confused but followed me. I looked behind and saw all the boys on the field, their eyes burning in my back.

"Your right this is cute" we were walking trough the forest "it is I really like the flowers over there" "you like flowers?" "Yes I do I think they're beautiful." We walked further and talked about random things like Snape and DADA. We arrived at the castle way to soon, I could walk with her the whole day. "Thank you for your help for charms, and see you tomorrow" "see ya" and she left.

I went to my own dorm and got showered. I was already in bed thinking about her. She was to close from me, she couldn't. I couldn't like her, And I wouldn't. I had a plan and I know it would break her heart but I had no choice. She needed to stay away from me. Orr she would regret it that I'm not the one she thinks I am. It would break her but also mine, but for our own good. No matter the price.