Qi Rong×Reader

ⁱˢᵃᵇᵉˡˡᵉ ʰᵘᵃⁿᵍ * ᶻᵘⁱ
Very short :'D

—A Night Together—

A bit of too much is either good or bad... But most believe it's bad.

Of course it is.

Wallowing in loneliness is bad as it is, too much of it will make one drunk.

Right, that's what he is. Drunk with loneliness.

Night he'd spent drinking blood, drinking wine, both are equally distasteful when drank alone.

It wasn't sheer boredom, it was also accompanied by the feeling, the thought that no one will ever stay by his side, raising a cup to the moon for all eternity.

But a faithful encounter will befall on anyone, human, god, or ghost.

A little maiden stumbling in his lair while drunk.

She was swaying, almost like a graceful dance.

Movements so smooth as she took another gulp fine the clay jar, innocently proposing to drink with the ghost she knew not the identity of.

But that is what's funny about encounters.

The person goes before even knowing your name, they won't even know who you really are.

A moment they'll stay, a second they'll disappear.

It was a long night, like every other lonely night.

But instead of raising his cup to the moon, Qi Rong raised his cup towards (Y/n).

⊱⋅ ────⋅⊰

Mini warning: there's gonna be...a l o T (? Maybe not much) of Qi Rong x reader because, as you can see from my profile picture, i am utterly heads over toes in love with him...for some reason.