Fred sighed again, putting his hands on my waist.

"You should be focused on work, Freddie," I teased him as he clicked his tongue.

"How can I when you come to distract me? You always manage to get all my attention," he left a kiss on my covered shoulder and then laid back again.

"I'm not distracting you, I'm actually doing your work," I murmured, having butterflies gathering inside my stomach.

"Sure you are, darling," he sarcastically whispered, squeezing my hips. Fred moved a bit of my hair, running his fingers softly through the love bites in my neck I tried to cover with makeup. They weren't noticeable unless someone looked at them detailly. "Oh, look at that, are those my marks? How pretty."

I didn't reply, instead, I kept writing on his paper other formulas he might have wanted while the pencil on my fingers trembled very discreetly.

"How are your bruises?"

"They're fine."

"You sure?"

I nodded and I could feel him smiling behind me. His hand surrounded mine, making me leave the pencil over the papers, and then grabbed my hips to make me turn around to straddle his.

"Weren't we working?" I smiled at him, putting my arms around his neck, his hands travelled to my bum and squeezed it over my trousers.

"Time for a break."

"Of course," a chuckle left my lips as Fred's intense eyes and playful smile burnt me.

"You know, I've been thinking about something," he started after a couple of seconds, sounding mysterious and quite mischievous. "Would you like to try something new in bed?"

My eyebrows raised, surprised, as I felt my heart pounding on my chest. The fact that Fred wasn't tired of me yet made me feel a huge feeling of love and excitement all over my body, leaving a sweet flavour in my mouth.

"What is it?"

His smile widened, devilishly.

"Can I put it in your ass?"

I gasped, almost choking with my own saliva and a loud giggle left my mouth.

"Can I, Freddie?"

His expression fell and he was absolutely dumbfounded.

"What?"

"Yeah, you have some interesting straps and vibrators in the erotic section down there..." I mocked him, trying to sound as serious as I could.

Fred blushed and burst into laughter, pulling me closer to him.

"Lilith, no."

"Then it's a no for you too, champion." I winked, grazing my nose with his.

I enjoyed sex as fuck but anal wasn't my thing. Absolutely not.

Fred shrugged, still smiling. "I had to try."

"Mh-hm, but you woke up my curiosity about trying something new, though. I might have to chew on it a bit for some ideas."

He rested his head against the chair, with his eyes glued to mine and his hands caressing my thighs.

"Good, but it'd have to be in a couple of days, I don't want to exhaust too much your pretty body and leave the Harpies without their beautiful Beater," Fred murmured in a cocky way, making me roll my eyes.

"Oh, pack it up. You should be worried I don't exhaust you too much and leave Georgie without his partner at the shop, more like."

He snickered and broke the distance separating us to drive me into a slow but intense kiss.