Her body still all so sensitive from her previous orgasms, this one hit sooner than the others. She felt drained from energy, but oh, did it feel fucking good. "I'm cumming, I'm cumming," she cried.

"That's three," he breathily whispered, switching to a very slow pace. "Who gave you permission to wear Miya's jersey, huh? 'Cause it sure as hell wasn't me."

The ravenette caressed the red hand print on her ass whilst her hands were still pinned behind her back. "Answer me," he scowled, slapping her cheek harder.

     "I-I'm sorry."
     "Oh, you will be."

Her mind spun in euphoric pleasure as she felt him stretch her walls from his slow strokes. "Are you going to behave for me from now on?" he asked—another slap.

     "Y-Yes."
     "Yes, what? Tell me."

     "Yes, I'll behave from now on, Kiyoomi," she moaned, tears trickling down her eyes. "Good girl."

Butterflies emerged in her stomach—god, the roughness in his actions yet he fed her with praise. Sakusa grabbed a fistful of her hair, pulling her towards his body. "We're not done yet, you still have two more to go," he said, ramming into her harder.

She bit the inside of her cheek to muffle her moans, slowly licking her lips. At this point, she felt as if he would actually break her—his endless stamina not once wavering. He let go of her hair, moving his hand to her throbbing clit as he rubbed gentle circles. Rolling her eyes back, she grabbed onto his arm that played with her sensitive nub, trying to move it.

"Try to move it, and five more will be added," he said, moving his index and ring finger even faster.

Another five times is too much, so she stopped fighting him. But instead she dug her nails into his skin, throwing her head back on his shoulder. "Kiyoomi, please," she whined.

He softly chuckled in response, whispering heavily in her ear. "You wanted this, so fucking take it," he spat.

He bit on her neck, continuing to whisper sweet praises, and she felt her core tighten—a different feeling. "Yes, yes, yes, holy shit!" she loudly moaned, her walls clenching on his cock.

A clear fluid squirted out, coating his slender fingers. The man looked down, seeing the bedsheets stained with her juices. "That's new, but that's four down," he smiled.

Desperately trying to catch her breath, she felt his hand move away and he pulled out. "A-Are we done?" she shakily asked.

He released her arms as an ache in her shoulder joints unwinded, then he turned her around, wrapping her legs around his waist. "One more, you can do it," he said before sloppily kissing her saliva-coated lips.

The male pushed his cock inside yet again, thrusting in and out as his orgasm was coming. He toyed with her clit, this time wanting her to squirt all over his cock, but he noticed that she seemed at her limit. "If you really want me to stop, then you know what to say," he grunted.

As much as she wanted it to be over and done with, mama ain't raise no bitch—so she pushed herself to cum once more. Her brows drew together as his cock hit her g-spot over and over, then as if on cue, a fountain-like stream of her fluids painted his lower region. "That's five, you did so well, you really are a good girl for me," he smiled, planting kisses along her jaw.

"But just a little longer, I'm close," he said, starting to roughly chase his own high.

The woman wrapped her arms around his neck, tightening around his cock. "Tell me where you want it," he moaned, but she did not answer right away. "Hurry."

"Wherever you want. Please, just cum already," she muttered. Sakusa kissed her lips for a few seconds, then pushed her off as she fell back on the bed. He stroked his slippery cock, moaning her name in whispers.

The white hot semen decorated her stomach, then he glanced at his phone, forgetting that it recorded the whole thing. He grabbed it, turning it to the complete mess of a woman that laid there in a daze—the sex hair, teary eyes, and her pussy drenched with her cum. Sakusa trailed his hand to her inner thigh causing her to flinch as a little more leaked out her cunt.

"Kiyoomi, that's enough," she frowned. And he shook his head for all he did was simply touch her thigh, yet she still managed to squirt. But could he blame her? After all, he made her cum five times. He ended the video, tossing his phone to the side.

"Was I too rough? I'm sorry," he apologized, peppering her cheeks and chest with gentle kisses. All she could do was shake her head, implying that she was fine. "C'mon, I have to change the sheets before it seeps into the mattress," he said, quickly pecking her lips.

She rolled over, getting off the bed as she stood up. "I'm going to take a bath," she weakly said.

He watched her in amusement as her legs trembled whilst picking up her clothes. "Do you want me to carry you?" he lightly chuckled.

The girl rolled her eyes, glaring in his direction, then she softly pouted. "Yes, please."

He smiled at her, slipping on his boxers before carrying her to her bathroom. "We'll watch the video when you're done," he said, kissing her forehead, then let her be.

After her relaxing bath, she changed into cozy pajamas. She went to his room to see a showered Sakusa who laid in his clean sheets with his phone in his hand. "Are you good?" he smirked.

"I'll leave right now if you keep making fun of me."
"Quit being a baby. Come, I just started watching it."

"Can we not? I don't want to see myself," she laughed, crawling beside him beneath the covers.

"Why? Don't you want to see how pretty you look when I fuck the shit out of you?" he teasingly smiled.

"Maybe to you," she replied as he cuddled her smaller frame against his chest.

"Will it make you feel better if you could do the same to me?" he asked, placing his phone down.

"What do you mean? Like take control?"
"Mhm, I guess you could say that."

She shrugged her shoulders, "I mean that would be kind of hot seeing you submissive for me."

"Never mind, I changed my mind," he said, imagining how much worse she would do to get back at him.

"No fair taking it back," she giggled. "But I forgot to ask you, my work's a sponsor for this big fancy charity function."

"And what's your question?" he asked, slowly tickling the side of her thigh.

"Do you want to be my plus one?"