Y/n:
You are not Mark from NCT. So I won't mark your words.

Yoshi:
Stop it now guys. Now let's go before we are late to our university.

Haruto:
Okay Hyung! Now let's go!

You are clinging onto Yoshi because of getting caught by Asahi. You looked at Yoshi to see whether he is okay with it. He said that he is okay with it and showed you his smile making your heart melt.

Y/n:
You are really best Yoshi! (Whispers to him)

Yoshi:
It's a great honor to hear that from you Ms.Kim.

He whispers back and you both chuckled. Without you two noticing the other two are whispering about you.

Haruto:
Do you think that our Hyung likes her?

Asahi:
I think so. The way he looks at her. The way he talks at her.

Haruto:
But he gave us a whole speech that he is not in love and he won't fall in love with anyone.

Asahi:
Because he is a heartless mafia who doesn't know how to love. But look at  him being all smiley around her.

Haruto:
I don't know where it will going to take us. I hope it will be a happy ending for those two.

Asahi:
I know right. But what about her, what if she likes someone, just like the movies. He has gone through a lot Haruto.

Haruto:
Let's hope for the best Hyung. We'll your stop is here get going Hyung. Bye bye.

Yoshi:
Well you stop is here Y/n. Go inside first Y/n.

Y/n:
You go first!

Yoshi:
Stop playing and go inside. Have a good day.

Y/n:
Have a good day too Yoshi.

You said and waved to him.  He also waved back to you. You ran inside leaving him with a smile on their face. 

Asahi:
Don't stare too much Hyung. She is already gone.

Yoshi:
Why are you always ruining my moment Asahi?

Haruto:
It's his habit. Now let's go before we are late. Bye Asahi Hyung. Also say to noona that I said bye.

Those 2 went to their respective universities. Asahi had a lot of thoughts so he tried to find more about you.

AFTER ONE WEEK

it's been one week since you came to Seoul. Everything is normal except for the 2 teachers that your brother told you about. You and Yoshi got lot closer than you thought. He helped you to improve your Japanese skills. You are pretty good in that now. The girls don't know about your relationship with him. The girls got really too close to you. They always supported you and saved you from Tzuyu whenever she tried anything. You are now walking to your house after university with Yoshi & Asahi

Yoshi:
Do you have any plans for the weekend?

Y/n :
Yeah! A sleepover with the girls. What about you guys?