|epilgoue - ks guidance|

Start from the beginning

We finally arrived at the packhouse. "Will your parents be coming?" I asked, glancing at Dom. He shrugged, "I hope so. They said they would." H answered. Rhydian took Amaris away for their anniversary... Back to Canada. They married years ago and I didn't even know. When he called her his wife, I just assumed it was because that's what they kind of are in our world, husband and wife... But he actually legally married her, like you would in the human world.

We stopped in front of the packhouse, Mason strolled over to me. "Dude, you look awful." I chuckled. "I'm barely holding on by a thread here, Leon does not sleep." He groaned. I chuckled and watched as Ruby came towards us holding an energetic pup in her arms. Ruby gave birth to Leon three years ago, Mason keeps up with his duties even when we told him to take some time off to be with his mate and new pup but he refused.

"All of the packs have arrived and are waiting in the community hall awaiting your arrival." He smiled at us. I nodded and looked to Dom and smiled. "Shall we do this?" I grinned, glancing between Dom and Carson. They nodded as we started towards the community hall, it's not far from the packhouse so it won't take us long. 

As we got closer to the hall I could hear the bustle of the packs. We invited the majority of the packs in and around Devon and Cornwall, they all agreed to come and seemed excited about seeing the centre in person. Dom opened the door and gestured for us to go in. I let Carson go first and turned to Dom, "Battle scars, remember?" He breathed, stroking his fingers over my scar. I sighed and took a deep breath. 

I don't feel self-conscious in front of our pack but mingling with others sets my anxiety sky high. I don't like the looks and whispers, I would much prefer if they asked outright but they never do. I took a deep breath and leaned forward, I gave him a quick kiss before heading into the hall. 

All eyes turned to us as we entered. They all bowed in respect, we returned the gesture towards the other Alphas. My eyes zoned in on a few council members stood at the front of the hall. Dom linked his fingers through mine and led me through the crowd. "Ah, Alpha Caleb, Alpha Dominic. We're honoured to be here." Elder Mike, a council member greeted. 

I glanced behind him and saw Elder Rick, he's a part of this pack but very rarely here because he's on the wolf council. A wide smile appeared on his face as he found my gaze and came straight towards us. "Boys, it's so good to see you." He greeted, holding his hands out. We both chuckled and shook his hand. "Shall we get started?" He asked. I nodded then looked around for Carson, "I can't see you, Car. But we're starting, get your ass here!" I linked him. Within seconds, Carson arrived at my side and nodded. 

"Silence please!" Elder Tony boomed through the hall. "We are all here to celebrate the amazing accomplishment of The Training Centre..." He looked at me from the corner of his eye and raised his brow. "KS Guidance," I muttered. "Ah, KS Guidance... We are here to declare this centre an important part of our future. The Alpha and his brother have accomplished something extraordinary and it is our great honour to be able to open this centre to all wolves around the world." He announced, pride filling his voice. 

I felt the pride through the pack link, they were all sending their feelings straight through us. "Would you like to say something?" He looked at me. I nodded and dragged Carson to centre stage with me. "We just wanted to say thank you, without you, this wouldn't have been possible. We finalised a name for the centre, as most of you know, I am very decisive when it comes to things like that." I chuckled. Everyone chuckled along with me. 

"KS Guidance is my pride and joy, along with my mate, of course," I smirked towards Dom and he chuckled. "Carson and I decided on KnightStone Guidance. It holds the most important things close to me... Knight for the Knight family, Stone for Carson and I and guidance, because without guidance, I wouldn't be where I am and that is all thanks to the Knight family." I explained, smiling brightly at the crowd.

"Now, without further ado, let me introduce you to our centre." I grinned as the side doors opened, revealing a training ground full of wolves training. Laughs could be heard from the field and my heart swelled. In the middle of the field, there were two Dark Wolves in a friendly fight. Rhydian was stood by in human form, smirking as he watched with Addi and her mate by his side. I grinned as Dom's face lit up as he watched his family. 

He turned to me, "Did you know they were here?" He questioned. "Nooo, course not." I rolled my eyes playfully then winked at him. "I fucking love you." He growled. I stepped closer to him, "Well, I fucking love you, too." I smirked. We made our way outside and was stopped by Alpha Jayden and his Gamma, "Alphas, you did well." Alpha Jayden commented, bowing his head. I smiled and bobbed my head. He walked off and his Gamma stayed, "Um, I'm just wondering if you will take any ranked wolves?" He rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. 

Carson appeared next to me and nodded his head. Dom went off to his family, he leaves the centre business to me. "We will," I replied. "If there's anyone I want my daughter to train with, it would be you." He nodded, "She's still a pup at the minute but I will definitely be sending her here." He grinned. "We'd be honoured to guide her." Carson smiled. He nodded and walked back towards his Alpha.

I turned to Carson and beamed at him. "We did it, Car." I smiled. He nodded and smiled at me. "You and me against the world, right?" He smirked, holding his fist out. I bumped his fist and chuckled before we went towards the crowds of wolves.