Everyone who were seated greeted the two and vice versa.

As Niki and Sunoo sat down with their hyungs, Heeseung noticed that they're missing one person.

"Hey, where's Minji?" he asked.

"Oh, she said she'll catch up. She just has to go with Jungwon." Sunoo replied

"Who?"

"Jungwon. The guy Minji bumped into this morning."

"Oh...him." Heeseung said with a squint.

---

"Thank you."

Jungwon bowed his head to the cafeteria lady after he received his lunch.

He was all set for his lunch break. He needed nothing more than himself, his food, and his appetite.

He sat down at an empty table - hoping he would have time alone by himself.

But he's Yang Jungwon, the new kid in school who everyone found very attractive. He obviously would never be left alone.

"Hi~" a girl said as she suddenly sat on the chair on the other side of the table.

Unlike the other people who tried to grab his attention, this girl was different. She had a flirty tone.

She was obviously hitting on him.

But he was not having it. He does not know this girl or what she wants. The only thing he does know is that he wants her out of his sight.

He ignored the girl's greeting and continued to eat his lunch.

"I'm Kang Eunbi-"

"So?"

Actually, Jungwon didn't mind having a few people wanting to be his friends. He didn't mind that at all.

What he did hate however is when people only want to talk to him because he is handsome - or they want to flirt with him after seeing him for the first time.

"I heard you're new here. Why don't I show you around new boy, what do you say?" she said in a very flirty tone.

Not only that, but her hands crawled across the table. She was trying to make physical contact with him.

"First of all, if I did want a tour, I would have already asked my actual guide." Jungwon said as sternly as he could.

"And secondly, I'm not interested in helping popular-cheer leader-social media influencer girls, cheat with their popular-jock-athlete boyfriend." Jungwon added.

"I- I'm not- How did you-"

Jungwon rolled his eyes before taking another bite of his lunch.

"I'm a people person. I can tell."

And just as Jungwon had expected, people were looking at them.

"You really need to leave. It's only my second day, I don't want to be involved in your shenanigans."

Little by little, the gossips of students across the cafeteria grew louder. Jungwon could even hear some of those coming from nearby tables.

"Hey!" the voice of a man was heard from across the cafeteria.

Jungwon sighed, he knew this would happen.

The man that shout walked as fast as he could to Jungwon and the girl, taking big steps - asserting his dominance through his movements.

"You better back off buddy, you wouldn't want that pretty face of yours to get hurt." The man told Jungwon.

This made Jungwon exhausted. He wasn't even scared of the boy who was much taller, much bigger, and much more muscular than him.

To him, the big bully with his two other bully friends just looked stupid.

"Just take the girl and go." Jungwon said, unfazed by all the things that were happening.

"Who are you anyway huh? Trying to steal my girlfriend?!" the boy said.

"Listen, I didn't do anything and I don't really care what you have to say, so just leave."

The boy scoffed, he was angered by how Jungwon talked back to him.

He cracked his knuckles, getting ready to beat Jungwon up to teach him a lesson.

Jungwon laughed, finding the threat stupid.

"I don't know...I wouldn't do that if I were you." Jungwon said with a little smirk.

Everyone in the cafeteria was in shock. Countless students were looking at the scenario. Some were gossiping, some were recording.

Everyone was on their feet, wondering how things would end up.

At that exact moment, Minji had arrived at the cafeteria building. She has been looking for Jungwon for the past few minutes, and when she finally found him, unfortunately he was in a bad situation.

Minji ran as fast as she could, squeezing her way through the crowd surrounding the scene.

The boy along with his friends started going neared and nearer to Jungwon.

Meanwhile the girl was at the corner, looking at the mess she had made.

Jungwon wasn't scared. He didn't even flinch once.

Instead, he continued to eat his food, that is until the bullies flicked his tray and plate away. Jungwon's food went falling down to the floor.

Jungwon sighed and closed his eyes, gathering up his patience and inhaling deeply.

After a few seconds, he opened them.

He stared right into theirs.

"Leave. This will be your only warning."