Ending one (part two): Do I love you?

Start from the beginning

"Bad, are you okay?" Skeppy asked.

Bad sniffled, "yeah, I'm fine, Geppy. I'm just happy." Skeppy smiled and looked at the sun. "I'm happy too, Bad." Skeppy said.

Bad wiped his tears and looked to Skeppy. His wide smile is now fully shown in the sunlight. It looked even better than it did before.

"Hey Skeppy, what are we going to do about your diamonds?" Bad asked. Skeppy turned to face him. At first, he was confused but then he remembered and sighed.

"I don't know, Bad." Skeppy said.

"Isn't there some way to stop them from growing?" Bad asked.

"I've never really tried to stop them from growing." Skeppy replied.

"How about we try a bunch of things once we get to the house? Then you won't have to deal with them anymore!" Bad said. Skeppy smiled again.

"Yeah, then I won't have to worry about them anymore." He felt over the one growing on his top lip. Bad looked at the tops of the trees. There was probably still a long way to go. But it would be fine.

"Let's start going, Skeppy." Bad said, climbing back down the tree.

"Aw, okay." Skeppy whined. The next few days were filled with the same events. Bad and Skeppy would walk together until noon, where Bad would carry Skeppy while he slept. Then, when the sun fell, they would go into a tree and Bad would sleep while Skeppy was on the lookout for anyone who might be looking for either of them. And of course, both of them having to deal with the question while the other was asleep. Did they love the other?

Soon, they were in a clearing of the forest. They still had a ways to go, but they wanted to relax for a day. Being on the run was very tiring. Having to always worry about someone coming for them just made the trip longer. Not to mention the lack of food that they had. They were given a pretty big-sized bag by Sam, but it wasn't going to last the entire trip. The trip actually took longer since sometimes they spent hours looking for something edible.

They were surviving, but it was barely surviving right now. They both sat in the middle of the clearing and sighed. Skeppy leaned his head on Bad's shoulder.

"How much longer until we get there?" Skeppy asked.

"Well, based on this clearing, only about three more days if we go the same pace." Bad said. Skeppy groaned, turning to put his forehead on Bad's shoulder. Bad turned his head to look at him.

"It's not that bad, Skeppy. We're almost there!" Bad said.

Skeppy looked up, "and then we get to live together?" Skeppy's face held a pout.

"Yes, Skeppy. Then we get to live together. Then we can make our own farm! We'll even have a well!" Bad said. Skeppy put his chin on Bad's shoulder, bringing his face closer. Bad could feel himself heat up from the closeness, turning away from Skeppy.

Skeppy laughed, "you're cute when you're flustered." Bad turned back to Skeppy, making his eyes go wide.

"I'm not flustered, you're flustered!" Bad said.

Skeppy laughed more, "no you're flustered."

"No, you're flustered."

"You're flustered."

"Skeppy, I'm not flustered!" Bad yelled. Skeppy kissed him on the cheek again, the backed up to admire the other boy. His face was beyond red, Skeppy bet that he could feel the heat if he was close enough. So, he tested that theory and got close again, leaning his head back onto Bad's shoulder. He thought that he could feel it.