A Dieses with no Cure

'How did it end up like this? Why did I let it go on for this long? Why couldn't I just get rid of these feelings? Why couldn't I let him go?' y/n asked herself as she laid on her bathroom floor, surrounded by full bloomed, light purple petunia's.

Now to understand how we got to this point we must go back to the beginning of this year.

"Do you have everything y/n?" her mother ask.

"Yep. I got all my school supplies." y/n said, putting her school bag around her shoulder. "Alright, I'm off then."

"Alright have a good day first day at school."

"I will. Bye." y/n shut her front door and walked over to her neighbor's house, ringing the doorbell.

A minute later an older woman opened the door.

"Good morning, y/n-chan."

"Good morning Kaori-san." y/n beamed. "Is Keiji up yet?"

"Actually, he left quite a while ago." Kaori sighed "This girl, came by and said she was here for him. And just moments later he walked downstairs and out the door."

"O-oh. Well alright, I guess I'll just see him at school then." y/n said, "Thank you Kaori-san, and have a good day."

"You too, dear."

y/n walked down her street taking in the beautiful Sakura trees as their petals blew through the sky. y/n plugged in her headphones and continued her usual walk to school.

Then suddenly out of nowhere, y/n got lifted off the ground and put on someone's shoulders. When she looked down, she saw very familiar grey and black hair. She took out her headphones and covers the man's eyes.

"y/n-chan I can't see if you cover my eyes."

"Well good morning to you as well, Bokuto-san." y/n laughed, as she uncovered his eyes and held on to the third years head.

"So did I surprise you?" Bokuto question as he walked with her on his shoulders.

"Yep, you did. But as soon as I saw your hair, I knew it was you."

"Yep, me and my signature look."

"Quite a look indeed."

"So, where's Akaashi?"

"Not quite sure. Kaori-san said that he left with some girl earlier this morning."

"Hm, maybe we'll see him. Are you two in the same class again this year?"

"Not sure. I would've asked him this morning, but ya know."

"Good point."

All though y/n wasn't one to question her friends' choices, she couldn't help but wonder why Akaashi wouldn't tell her about this girl. It's not she's some over possessive person. She was willing to share.

But it was different with Akaashi. They told each other everything. Like everything. One time in their first year of middle school, y/n was staying over at Akaashi's because her mom was away on a business trip. And she just happened to get her 'time of the month.'

She had panicked and ran into Akaashi's room, showing him her stained panties, saying that she was dying. Kaori: Akaashi's mom ran into the room, hearing the word 'dying' worried that one of them was hurt.

But when she walked in, all she was met with was a crying y/n saying that her life was over, and a panicking Akaashi, who was trying to calm down y/n. When she asked what was going on, Akaashi rushed over to her, showing her y/n's-stained panties.