my omega, my alpha

Start from the beginning

He imagines his alpha saying as he pulls out, "My good omega. Taking my alpha cock so well. You're my little cockslut huh? My cockslut, begging for my cock. You want it? Well, since you've been such a good omega for me I'll give it to you."

Harry imagines himself being yanked back by his hips as his alpha gave a forceful thrust foward, jostling his body. He imagines how much pleasure would be coursing through his body at how much his alpha was dicking him down.

The pleasure courses through his body, and Harry comes untouched with a shout that turns into a whimper. He's shivering as he pumps his fingers in his hole a few more times before overstimulation gets the best of him. Then he slowly pulls his fingers out.

Fuck. That was the hardest I can ever remember coming. Maybe it's because I haven't in such a long time. Yeah that's it. Definitely. Now I don't feel as hot. Maybe that was all I needed to get my temperature down.

Harry realizes he should've been out of the shower and getting dressed a while ago. He quickly scrubs his body and decides to not wash his hair, considering how cold it is outside, and he doesn't want to catch pneumonia or something.

He steps out the shower and towel dries himself in his room before taking a glance at his alarm clock.

19:05. Harry curses under his breath and drops his towel, hurrying across the room to his underwear drawer. He digs through his underwear until he gets to the bottom which is where he keepshis beloved panties. He has only one pair, and he loves them dearly.

They're a georgous emerald green - like his eyes - with a lighter green lace trim. They are the softest piece of clothing he has ever owned, not to mention the most comfortable.

He puts them on and finds one of his many pairs of black skinny jeans, and squeezes into them. He's been having more trouble with his pants lately. He has much more ass than he had back then and most, if not all, of the time he has a bit of a struggle getting them past his plumping ass. He's not complaining though, he loves the way his ass looks. He loves it even more when he has on his panties.

After searching through his closet, he comes across a near see through forest green button up that he doesn't even remember buying. He likes it though. He slips it on and checks himself out in the mirror. He first notices how much more green his eyes look. He then buttons up his shirt only halfway and rolls his sleeves up, revealing his forearms.

Damn I look fuckable. I'll be irresistible.

Harry fluffs up his hair a bit so it can have that 'messy' look. He jumps as he hears banging on the door, and rushes to go answer it. He already knows who it is, so he doesn't bother opening the door after unlocking it. He just leaves Niall to open it himself. He walks to the couch and sits down on it, and Niall comes bouncing in not too long after. Niall stops walking and scrunches his face up.

"What?" Harry asks.
"It reeks of sex and desperation in here. It was faint when I came through the door, but its strong as fuck in here." Niall replies.
"It'd be best for you to not go near my room then." Harry mumbles under his breath.
"What was that?" Niall questions.
"Nothing. Let's just go. I'm ready to let loose."

Harry gets up and lets Niall leave his flat before he does, but not before he takes a whiff of the air. He shrugs.

Niall must be fucking with me because I don't smell anything.

He walks out and uses his key to lock the door behind him, twisting the doorknob afterwards just to be sure.

----

Harry is having the time of his life at this club. They decided to go to a gay club called The Rush. He's been hearing its a pretty lit club so he and Niall will decide that for themselves.