such an eager slut

Start from the beginning

Louis underestimated how difficult it would be. He assumed that if he just ignored the dancing pair and attempted to mingle he would be fine until the party ended. But Louis' natural instinct and jealousy made him want to check up on Harry periodically, especially since the last time Louis had seen him he was dancing with Nick Grimshaw. It wasn't that Louis was worried about Harry cheating or anything like that. He knew his boyfriend was faithful. But that didn't change the fact that the minute Louis saw Harry with Nick he wanted to intervene. He wanted to grab Harry away or better yet pick Harry up and kiss him in front of the whole party. But unfortunately, Louis could not do that so he was forced to stand around and bask in his anger while he waited for Nick and Harry to stop dry humping each other in front of the party.

A few hours had passed, Louis wasn't really sure the exact time as he found his eyes traveling back to Harry and Nick. They were still grinding on each other in the middle of the dance floor. As if that wasn't bad enough on its own, Nick had started to kiss down Harry's neck and was whispering god knows what in his boyfriend's ear. Louis stomped over to the two, not caring about the drunken people he was pushing aside on his way there or the fact that he was supposed to being civil to the twat.

"You should stay the night." Nick suggested rather loudly even though his lips were inches away from Harry's ear.

"He should not." Louis snapped through gritted teeth, causing both Harry and Nick to straighten up slightly and feign surprise even though they both had slight smirks on their faces. Louis promptly pushed Nick off Harry and grabbed his boyfriends arm roughly. "I think we're going to leave, right Harry?" Louis asked Harry, clearly indicating in his tone that the younger boy did not have a choice.

"Yeah. It was a great party Nick, thanks for having us." Harry grinned causing Nick's smirk to only widen.

"I'm glad you had fun. I enjoyed myself as well." Nick murmured causing Harry to giggle and Louis to scowl.

"Yeah. Although maybe next time you should spend more time worrying about getting proper liquor instead of poorly dry humping other peoples boyfriends." Louis suggested in a sugary sweet tone before grabbing Harry's wrist and pulling him out of the party.

Louis didn't even have to glance back at Harry to know he was smirking. It was a part of his plan, Louis knew but at the moment he didn't care. Harry was his, and it seemed Harry had forgotten that. Louis would make sure Harry didn't make that mistake again.

The car ride was awkward, to say the least. Louis was gripping the steering wheel so that his knuckles were turning white. Louis kept his narrowed eyes locked on the road ahead of him. He didn't even bother to acknowledge Harry was in the car. Harry pretended to be oblivious, chattering about "how fun the party was" and Louis knew it was to fuel his anger even more. Harry wanted rough sex? Well then he'd fucking get it.

As soon as Louis pulled into the driveway of their shared flat Harry skipped out of the car and into the house without a care in the world. Louis grumbled to himself and parked quickly so he was stomping inside right after Harry.

"... And Nick is such a good radio host, all the songs at the party were coming from the track list he plays on air. And he's a really good dancer. I mean did you see him move? It was lik-"Louis cut Harry off in the middle of his babbling so he could push his boyfriend roughly against the wall.

"What the fuck are you playing at?" Louis snarled lowly in Harry's ear, smirking as soon as he heard Harry's breathing hitch.

"L- Louis." Harry gasped as he squirmed his body to experiment and sighed at the proximity, and how Louis' chest was pressed against his and Louis' hot breath was hitting Harry's neck.