The Diggory's Home

Start from the beginning

The man grabbed the pastries and then put them in a box for the two. Cedric then spoke "can we also get the number 8 and the number 2!" Cedric said with a harsh tone in his voice. "Sure" the guy said and then grabbed the pastries and put them in a box. Cedric had picked out a coconut cake and a chocolate peanut butter cake. "That'll 10.99$" the man said and Cedric handed him the money.

"Wait!" The man said and Amelia turned around. "I am getting off in a few minutes so if you wanna wait and ditch this guy I can take you on a real ride!" The guy said and wiggled his hips and Amelia looked confused. "You want to take me in your car?" She asked and the man gave her a confused look. "Piss off" Cedric said and the guy stepped down and then walked towards the back once again.

"Does he want me to see his car or something?" Amelia asked still very confused as to what the man had been talking about. "It was nothing he's an idiot" Cedric said and they walked out of the shop doors. "I have a special place for us to eat these!" Cedric said with a smile on his face.

The two walked farther down the lane and Cedric took the girl to a small bridge. The creek was flowing by and he reached into the bag he was carrying he had obviously put an enchantment on the bag as his arm reached way deep down into the bag and pulled out a blanket. He laid the yellow blanket out on the bridge. The two then sat down and Cedric opened up the box of pastries.

"Try this one it's amazing!" Cedric said pointing to the chocolate peanut butter cake. "It looks amazing!" Amelia said and then cut a piece of the cake off and put it on the silverware and plates that Cedric had already taken out of his enchanted bag. The girl took a bite of the cake and closed her eyes. The cakes sweet flavor filled her mouth. "This is soooo good" Amelia said taking another bite of the cake. "Can I have a bite?" Cedric asked and Amelia used her form and got a bite for Cedric. She fed him the piece and he also closed his eyes at the taste. "Damn that's good" he said and Amelia laughed.

"How did you like my parents?" Amelia asked they had now finished most of the pastries and was now laying on the blanket. Amelia had her head on Cedrics arm. "They were both really nice, your dad was a bit intimidating though" Cedric said looking up at the sky and trying to find shapes in the clouds. "He's not usually like that I think it's just because he is nervous that I'm growing up or something, he doesn't like the idea of boys" Amelia explained and Cedric nodded his head along as she spoke. "He will warm up to you though" Amelia stated and then the two got lost in conversation until sunset.

"We better get home my mother prepared dinner for us!" Cedric said folding up the blanket. They then walked side by side holding one another's hand and laughing at dumb jokes Cedric had made. They reached the Diggory residence in a couple minutes and walked through the door. Amos was now home from work and sitting in his chair.

"Amelia welcome to our home!" He said closing the daily prophet. "Thank you so much for hosting me Mr. Diggory!" Amelia responded. "Please call me Amos!" Amos responded and then Marie called the three of them in for dinner.

Marie had cooked a stew with potatoes and beef in it. Amelia ate the stew and the four of them chatted about going back to school and what was to come with it. Eventually they all decided it was time to turn in for the night and they all separated to go to sleep. "Tell me if you need anything!" Cedric said and shut the girls room door.

Amelia heard him walk towards his room and then shut the door a couple moments later. Amelia climbed into bed and shut her eyes falling asleep rather quickly. Her wet hair from her shower caused the pillow to become a bit damp.

She woke up in the middle of the night with a completely full bladder. She opened her bedroom door to a silent house. She walked towards the bathroom and flipped on the light. After she was done washing her hands she stepped out into the hall once again and switched off the light and then she heard something. It was muffled crying. She looked in front of her and saw Cedrics door. She put her ear up against the door and heard the crying.

She slowly twisted the door knob and there sat Cedric in his bed holding his pillow quietly crying. Amelia quickly went towards him and sat on his bed. "Are you alright Cedric?" She asked and Cedric shook his head crying a bit harder. "What's the matter?" Amelia asked scratching his back. "When I told you I was going with my mom to St. Mungo's I was lying, the truth was I was staying there" Cedric said turning towards the girl slightly relaxing as the girl continued to scratch his back.

"Why were you there Cedric?" Amelia asked. Cedric almost didn't want to admit it to himself. "When the tournament ended and Dumbledore had helped me wake up, every time I shut my eyes I saw you know who, and with that it came a feeling that was unnatural, I think when he cursed me he did some dark magic in it and so whenever I shut my eyes I would see him and feel that terrible feeling, so I told my parents and I got help and it mostly went away, but now when I sleep it's almost worse in my dreams" Cedric explained and Amelia couldn't help but tear up.

"You are safe now I would never let anything like that happen to you again Cedric I promise you" Amelia stated and Cedric wiped away his tears. "Thank you Millie" he said and Amelia quickly leaned in and gave him a quick kiss and then hugged him tightly. She continued to scratch his back lightly and he slowly calmed down under the girls touch. "Thank you" Cedric said quietly and then Amelia laid him down and laid with him. Cedric quickly pulled the girl close finding comfort in her.

"Goodnight" Cedric said and Amelia responded with "goodnight" and then the two dozed off to sleep. Cedric didn't have any nightmares or horrible thoughts or feelings the rest of that night it was pure bliss.

I hope you all enjoyed that chapter! Next chapter they will be going back for their last and final year at Hogwarts. I am really liking this book so far! Tell me how you guys feel about it please! Thank you for your support on it so far!

Expect a lot of drama and a lot of sadness coming up in the next part of this book. Let's just say Bellatrix Lestrange will defiantly end up being a real problem for Amelia that's for damn sure!

I love you so much!